2.0 book two ✔️

BOOK TWOBROOKLYN BABY"reading is essential for those who seekto raise above the ordinary

BOOK TWO
BROOKLYN BABY
"reading is essential for those who seek
to raise above the ordinary."
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

hi, hello, hey. i. . . am to say the least, speechless. i've only ever managed to finish one book before, which was in my the hundred series, and the love on that series was so so overwhelming and heart warming. i am certainly feeling likewise about this book !!!

amelia has been so much fun to write about, and the support from u guys in form of votes and comments are literally what keep me alive and going. the mere thought of any one of you actually reading and enjoying my books is literally so so mind blowing you have no idea i swear.

a lot of u guys keep requesting a second book, a sequel, whatever, and i'm not just here to thank u guys for enjoying my book, but to announce that mother has heard your request, you may expect a second book in the near future, children !

wanna keep this note short, but here's a lil info about the book. it will be occurring in season two, and the name is brooklyn baby ( yes, gossip girl's very own name for amelia ) . hope u guys are just as excited as me !!!

love u all, thank u for the support and pls stay tuned and prepared for book two !
in the meantime, stay safe and love urself !

added note: just published book two <3