1.18 chapter eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEENBYE FOR NOW"i'm better off being a wild one"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
BYE FOR NOW
"i'm better off being a wild one"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

They say love conquers all, but
maybe love never met Georgina Sparks.
Poor Humphrey. Looks like our resident moral
compass isn't such a straight arrow after all.
And as for our beloved Brooklyn baby?
I guess we'll just have to see. . .

They say love conquers all,
but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks.
Poor Humphrey. Looks like our resident moral compass
isn't such a straight arrow after all.

"I don't mean to squabble your moment of peace, but there's something you need to see."

"what could you possibly have to show me." Blair stood by the entrance of her room with her arms sternly crossed over her chest. Her doe brown eyes were narrowed. If it hadn't been for the fact that Amelia had something she knew Blair wanted, she'd be scared of the girl. Scratch that, she was scared despite that!

The doe eyed devil of a Waldorf had two sides; one good, and one very, very mean one. It wasn't that Amelia cared too deeply about her social status, nor did she care about being insulted. There was just something about the Waldorf that scared her shitless. And for good reason. Fearing Blair Waldorf was in most cases a smart move. The dark haired Waldorf had several reasons to loath Amelia, reason number one being Nate. Reason number two was a little more far fetched. Blair despised the Hopper girl simply for being from Brooklyn, and even more so now that Gossip Girl was spending so much time on her. Infuriating was what it was.

Right now, Amelia couldn't be bothered with any of that. She had one mission, and one mission only. "Blair, shut up and check your phone. Thank me later."

"Don't expect me to." Blair replied with an eyeroll, pulling her phone out. "Well this sure does look interesting." She flipped her phone shut. "Dare I ask why you're giving me this?"

Amelia shrugged. "I'm not the one for revenge, but after the story Dan just told about this Georgina girl, well, I figured what the hell. Now, are you in or not?"

"I am." Blair nodded. "We're gonna need Dan if we want this plan to work."

"I'm already ahead of you, Waldorf. He's waiting downstairs." Amelia turned on her heel to head down the stairs.

Blair followed behind her. "I must have underestimated you. You've got more in you than I thought."

"As I said, thank me later. I just want to get this over with." Amelia sighed. As she said herself, she wasn't the typical one for revenge, but when Dan called her that morning fuming over the entire situation, she decided to make an exception. According to what Serena had told Dan ( he had left out a lot of details when retelling the story to Amelia ), Georgina was an evil raging bitch who's entire life's purpose was ruing everyone else's lives.