1.5 chapter five

CHAPTER FIVEDARE DEVIL"why'd you have to be so cute"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FIVE
DARE DEVIL
"why'd you have to be so cute"
˚*⁎⁺˳✧༚

With Blair's boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yatch for the season, Blair is free to focu on the most important event of the fall: her annual sleepover, a tradition since the year 2000. Each one more decadent than the last. No expense, or reputation, is spared. With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place, all that's missing is the sleepover star and Waldorf BFF Serena Van Der Woodsen.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

"A sleepover, really?"

The judgement laced in Amelia's words were clear as she stared at Jenny in suprise. The Humphrey wouldn't stop going on and on about an annual sleep over hosted by none other than Blair Waldorf herself. Jenny, of course, wasn't invited. At least not yet. But that didn't stop the blonde from gushing over the event, talking nonstop about how lucky those invited were, and how she'd kill to attend one of the Waldorf sleepovers. Amelia couldn't but find the idea of an sleepover to be. . . slightly immature. She was all for pizza and board games at the Humphrey loft when she crashed there, but she had a feeling the Waldorf did sleepovers differently.

"Not a sleepover, the sleepover." Jenny corrected, pulling books from her locker. "It would be such a honor to even be considered for the guest list." The blonde gushed.

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Really?" Maybe it was because of her pathetic habit of being a loner, but Amelia couldn't quite understand the appeal of simply being considered for the guest list. But then again, she didn't really understand the social hierarchy of Constance.

Before the oh so fascinating conversation could continue, Serena Van Der Woodsen approached the duo. "Hey! Just the little sister and best friend I was looking for." Serena greeted. "I need answeres, and I need them now. Your brother is being very mysterious about our date tonight."

Jenny smiled. "Well, he's a very mysterious guy, apparently."

Serena nodded. "Look, he won't even tell me where we're going. Can you guys just give me a hint, a tiny one even?" Serena plead, glancing between the two with hopeful eyes. "Are we going to some secret club to see the best unsigned band in Brooklyn? Or-or a guerilla art exhibit in dumbo? Or, hey, isn't the New Hork film festival still going on?" Serena desperately tried guessing, earning a chuckle from Amelia.

"You don't leave much room for suprise, do you?" Amelia laughed, earning a warm smile from the it girl.

"Well, I don't know how to dress for suprise." The blonde pointed out. "Not everything goes with it, you know."