1.17 chapter seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEENGHOST OF THE PAST"when i'm away from youi'm happier than ever"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
GHOST OF THE PAST
"when i'm away from you
i'm happier than ever"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

In our modern age, when you can call someone and can't find them,
you can pretty much be sure they'll get the message.
But if they don't call you back, it usually means they don't want to be found.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     One kiss is all it takes, apparently.

     At the start of this school year, the only person Amelia really had kissed was her former boyfriend Devon. Now? Well now she had kissed not one but two wealthy upper east siders who also happened to be ridiculously good looking. Julian had kissed before Jenny's upper west party had gone to shit. It had been short lived, especially considering how the girl ran out on the boy. She hadn't seen him since, thank god. Amelia had made sure to avoid both him and the Archibald for the time being. She was facing a dilemma. Which one was the better option?

     On one side, Nate was the perfect boyfriend on paper. He was romantic, charismatic, charming. He knew how to woo a girl, that's for sure. But after witnessing everything that had gone down between him, Blair and Serena, Amelia was questioning if he really was a good guy. Then again, they had so much fun together. Everytime Amelia found herself in his company, a smile coated her lips. Laughter filled the air. Nate was comfortable, he felt safe. And after everything with Devon, she needed safety.

     Julian was completely different. He was guarded and a complete piece of work. He scarcely ever let on who he really was. Instead, he hid behind his arrogant and cocky persona. He kept pestering and nagging her at the worst times, and sometimes he made the brunette want to scream into a pillow in frustration. But oh my was he attractive. Amelia was almost scared to meet his eye in fear that he'd decipher her filthy thoughts. After everything Serena and Blair specifically had planted in her head, she just couldn't look at the Murdoch boy the same way anymore. And he was so damn tall. And lean. And charming.

     Amelia shook her head, putting her thoughts to a halt. The last thing she needed to be doing right now was daydreaming over either one of the boys. She needed to make a desicion, because there was no way in hell she'd ever two time them the same way Devon had done to her. Even if her and Nate wasn't anything serious, it felt wrong pretending like nothing had happened between her and Julian. Yes, Julian had made the move to kiss her, and she hadn't reciprocated. But looking back she couldn't admit to hating it either. Which was why she was intending to tell Nate before anyone else had the chance to ( the truth always did have an odd way of coming out, but especially much so with gossip girl around ). Amelia wanted to get ahead of the story, but before she could, she needed to sort out her thoughts.