1.7 chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVENEX'S AND OH'S"i'd rather you leave me lonely"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER SEVEN
EX'S AND OH'S
"i'd rather you
leave me lonely"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     The Humphrey loft was particularly heated the Monday after the masquerade ball. Not only had Jenny managed to lose a real diamond braclet that she had lent, but she had been kissed by Nate freaking Archibald. Of course, he hadn't intended to kiss the girl, he had mistaken her for Serena, which really only complicated the situation further. Nate had kissed Dan's sister with the intention of kissing Dan's girlfriend who happened to be his girlfriend's best friend. Things couldn't get messier then that, right? God how badly Jenny wanted to skip school. Facing Blair after sharing a secret kiss with her boyfriend when she wasn't even suppose to be there? Not to mention the missing bracelet. If Blair ever found out she was sure to shun the girl and ruin her socially till the end of time. It was quite the predicament she was caught in.

Amelia had been just as shocked by the kiss, if not more. The last thing she had expected when rounding that corner was to find Jenny locking lips with Nathaniel Archibald. For some reason it really suprised her that the golden boy would cheat on Blair. Judging Nate from the limited interactions they had shared, she though he was a decent guy. But cheating and with the best friend? Amelia just couldn't forget it. Both Jenny and Amelia was torn over what to do. On one side the girls wanted to come clean to the Waldor girl. Jenny was confiding in Amelia to figure out what to do exactly. Amelia was encouraging Jenny to tell Blair. Though it may backfire, she believed it was the right thing to do. After all, the Hopper girl certainly was more of a girls girl.

Jenny was still not convinced what to do. She didn't know enough about the situation, or their relationship. It wasn't her place to tell, it was Nate's. And it invovled more people as well. Fortunately for her, she had time to decided what to do. She would just have to avoid the Waldorf throughout the day while deciding.

"No, you guys don't understand!" Jenny exclaimed, rummaging through her room looking for the bracelet. "The store lent it to me for the ball, and I don't find it, Blair's gonna kill me!" Jenny continued vigorously searching. "It's under her name, and she doesn't even know I went."

Vanessa and Amelia stood side by side, sharing a look over the panicked blonde. The duo understood Jenny's panick to a certain extent, but as they never divulged into the scandalously world of the wealthy elite, they would never understand completely. It was probably the only thing Vanessa and Amelia had in common.

     "Dad, have you seen the bracelet?" Jenny questioned, interrupting his phone call. "You know, round, silverish, sparkly?"

     Rufus pulled the phone from his ear. "Yeah, I think I saw it next to that ambiguous vague thing by that nondescripting place." He sarcastically replied to his daughter, receiving a groan in response.