1.14 chapter fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEENDARK ALLEYS FOR SWEET KISSES"she spreads her lovin all overand when she gets home, there's none left for me"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
DARK ALLEYS FOR SWEET KISSES
"she spreads her lovin all over
and when she gets home,
there's none left for me"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Wakey, Wakey, Upper East Siders.
Spring break is done, and I'm starved for the dish.
Were you sunning in Capri or sinning in Croatia?
Give me the deets.
And has anyone spotted our ex-Queen B?
Where does the dethroned
royalty vacation these days?

The French revolution had cake,
The American revolution tea,
But looks like the overthrow of Blair Waldorf
well. . .

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     "I can't believe people actually travel places in spring break."

     The thunder duo that consisted of Dan Humphrey and Amelia Hopper headed side by side down the streets of New York in the direction of school. Spring break had been a wonderful break from reality. Amelia hadn't realized how much she truly needed a break from everything till she got it. She spent the first half at her grandparents, which was a delightful change of pace. Her grandfather made the best dinners, but Amelia loved anything other that same recipe for Mac and cheese she kept whipping up for dinner herself. The second half of the spring break was spent. . . well, hanging out with Nate.

     After that time when the Archibald had turned up unannounced to her doorstep, the two went out to grab some food and hot chocolate. For some reason, it had slipped Amelia's mind just how fun and relaxing it was to be around the golden boy. They were from two completely different world yet it felt like they understood one another completely. The spring break had been fun. The two had lounged around in her apartment ordering in. Both were in an agreement that gossip girl posting all about the, hanging out was something neither of them wanted, so keeping it lowkey at her place was definitely the way to go. Neither of them had told anyone about their friendship either, but Dan was growing increasingly suspicious.

     "Oh please, don't offend me with that weak attempt at changing the topic." Dan rolled his eyes at the brunette, throwing an arm over her shoulders. "I repeat; why are you so happy go lucky all of a sudden?"

     Amelia scoffed loudly, shrugging his arm away. "I am not changing the subject, I am merely questioning the distribution of insane wealth which in turn allows for teenagers to fly across the world simply for spring break while the rest of us are stuck here." Amelia ranted. Dan shot her a blank look. "Okay, fine. I just don't feel like being interrogated for being in a good mood. What, is it against Humphrey law to smile on a Monday morning?"