V1 - Chapter 3: Popularity Boost

The next morning arrived and I woke up embraced in the arms of Kikyo. For some bizarre reason, since leaving the white room and getting into a relationship, I've figured out that I'm a cuddle person. I enjoy latching onto things in my sleep.

My alarm went off which woke her up too and I leaned in for a kiss but she put her hand on my mouth and pushed my face backwards, "Morning breath." She said, yawning and stretching her arms.

I nodded briefly to myself and we both got up. Before leaving my dorm, Kikyou looked at the mirror and on her face was plastered the smile that melted hearts.

"Bye-bye Kiyo-kun~." She only used that nickname when the both of us were alone, "See you later~."

Currently, the time was 5 am. The reason why is because I can't afford to not go to the gym.

I bought a gym membership online for the one that was closest to the dorms which was roughly a five-minute walk.

Putting on a loose shirt and grey joggers I, at a calm pace, jogged to the gym arriving very quickly.

From the moment I entered the gym, I could sense that someone was recording me. Undoubtedly, their goal was to post it on the school forums which was great for popularity; that was the only reason why I wasn't stopping it.

I ran on the treadmill for roughly 20 minutes and then began on the punching bag. My skills were not that of an amateur at all. I did a series of punches and ended it with a powerful kick. To my dismay, the punching bag broke and there was sand slowly seeping out of it. As they were recording my every move, I took the liberty to clean it all up and pay upfront for the expenses.

After that mishap, I moved on to weights. I bench-pressed two times the amount that any gym-built male my age could which would attract attention.

Since I was sweating, I took off my shirt, my 8-pack violently glaring at the camera but my eyes go unnoticed by it.

Yes whoever you are, get good shots of my body.

I threw my shirt over my shoulder and then began doing 10 sets of 15 pull-ups with 30-second breaks in between. This isn't how I'd usually train at the gym, this is only because I needed to show my skills so that everyone knew how talented I was.

After continuing my workouts, I finally finished and made my way back to the dorms, having a very much-needed shower.

When I got out of the shower, I smelled something delicious being made. Pancakes and bacon topped with maple syrup. My girlfriend is amazing to me.

We are in comfortable silence and once we finished, I patted my belly indicating that I was full, "Thanks for the food!" I thanked.

All of a sudden, our phones began to get spammed with notifications from the forum.

Hot first-year Kiyotaka Ayanokoji working out in the gym!

From there on, it showed pictures of me shirtless and videos of me working out

The amount comments underneath it was substantial.

Anonymous799: It looked at me first, you can see it jiggling knfmmejiwjsks. Would ride for sure.

Anonymous547: Same hehe

Anonymous444: I'd chain him to my bed, to be honest, and then ride him senseless

Anonymous729: girl you crazy af

ViceN: it seems I have a challenger in terms of looks

Anonymous729: Nagumo stop lying to yourself. You ugly af. Period.

Powerpuffgirl123: He's so hot~!

StalkerChan69: He's taken by Kushida Kikyou from 1-D guys :(((

AraAra420: you have to admit they're a cute couple!

Some of these comments were outrageous. Kikyou hugged me from behind, "Mine." She whispered, her hand trailing down my abs and then touching my crotch, "This is mine too." She mumbled sexily into my ear, biting it and pushing her breasts against my back.

"We have school in half an hour. Unless you want your clothes ripped and my markings all over you, I recommend you don't." I warned. She let go hesitantly and I finished getting ready, tieing my tie properly and sighing into a smile.

Walking hand in hand in school had everyone's attention on us. Two days in and we were already famous. Amazing.

Around a school that's confined to 420 people at a time or potentially even less, any type of gossip or rumours could fly around at the snap of a finger which made it so much easier for us.

Popularity is such a nice thing, isn't it?