V1 - Chapter 9: Failed Threat

The moment I entered the room, my eyes darted around. I ignored the teacher that was already in there and started running my hand through different places and furniture.

The cameras in the corner of the room weren't audio bugged so I needn't worry about them, but that can't be the same for items bought and placed. Just for insurance, I did end up turning the cameras in the corner to face the wall.

The teacher in the room watched as I walked passed her and did all the things I had just done and smirked. Her name is Chie Hoshinomiya. A graduated student of this school and Sensei's acquaintance.

"Are you Sae-Chan's student~?" She inquired, moving closer in my direction and pushing herself against me.

"Isn't this sexual harassment?" I shot her question down with another question. Once she heard that, she moved away and the door opened.

She shortly left the room, leaving Sensei and I alone.

"You can get straight to the point."

I put my mask down and my tone of voice became monotonous.

"Tch." She clicked her tongue and laughed, "You really are different!" She exclaimed, hope glistening in her eyes.

Being a part of the council undoubtedly has its benefits. One benefit is having the files of every student here and graduated students.

And so, I knew everything that she held so close to her heart. She wanted to fulfil the void in her heart that she wasn't capable of doing herself. In other words, she was pathetic.

"I want to reach class-A." She stated, looking directly at me.

"And what makes you think I'm going to help you with your endeavours?" I questioned, pacing back and forth and looking at the time.

She looked at my hand in my pocket and smiled, "I know your recording this, I'm not as stupid as you think Ayanokoji."

Oh, but you are.

I stopped at the desk, removed my phone from my pocket and showed her me stopping the voice recording.

"Answer my question then. What makes you think I'll be the one to help you?"

She grinned like she was hatching an evil plan, "I'll expel you." She threatened.

"Empty threats Sensei. I'm not as stupid as you think I am." I mimicked her words from earlier, causing a fluctuating attitude to arise.

She held out test scores and I read the top of the page. This was the entrance exam scores.

"50 in English..." She started, "50 in maths, 50 in science... 50 in... everything. By no means do I see you as incompetent and stupid Ayanokoji. Though, I can expel you. I can pull the strings behind the scenes. Although expelling you straight up is impossible, you can get expelled for other things. A loophole is what we shall call it." She smirked, acting as if she was the superior one in this debate.

"Is that a threat, Sensei?" I asked, my head tilted downward with my eyes shifting to that of the 'sanpaku' eye shape.

"Perhaps it is Ayanokoji." She replied, calmly.

"Sensei... can't I do the same thing? What if I perhaps... claimed that you sexually assaulted me? Couldn't you get fired? Then your hopes and dreams of ever reaching class A would be... gone."

I moved closer to her, the atmosphere slowly becoming denser as the conversation continued with its trajectory.

She froze in place due to the tone of my voice and I lifted her hands, placing them all over my shirt.