V1 - Chapter 6: Investigation

Here's what I know:

1. Nagumo Miyabi has a very social influence over the school.

2. He was handpicked by President Manabu.

3. He plans to change the school completely once he turns into the President after Manabu graduates.

4. He somehow took control over the whole of the second year in his first year at ANHS.

5. He had an absolute thing for someone in my year by the name of Ichinose Honami.

6. In his first year, it was said that he managed to expel over 20 people through underhanded techniques.

To piss him off, since Manabu asked me to choose between the applicants that signed up for the council for my secretary, I chose none other than Ichinose Honami.

"Come in," Manabu called out to the person behind the door as I was seated with him in the student council room.

Surprisingly, after just having picked my choice, said person walked through the door, "So you already knew my choice, Manabu?" I asked.

"Undoubtedly, of course." He replied, also satisfied with my choice of person.

"Ichinose, this is Vice President Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, you will be his secretary." Manabu introduced.

She gave me a questioning look, "Yes I'm in your year." I replied to her thoughts, "President Manabu here handpicked me out of the lot, so here I am, nice to meet you Ichinose."  I stuck my hand out, greeting her.

She accepted my handshake readily, "It's a pleasure meeting you too Ayanokoji-kun!" She excitedly said, almost too excited if you ask me.

From what I've heard, this girl is a social butterfly. She's got the appearance, personality and way of speech.

A challenge for Kikyo. I'll prepare myself to listen to a Kikyo-rant in the upcoming months about this girl. I'd see her as an extraordinary competition too. Although, on the bright side for me, she's not my competition whatsoever. She's only but a tool for me to expend in my own free will. I'll bend and manipulate her into relying on me and being the shoulder she needs. And with that, I'll crush her and her class and they will fall.

"Keep me being the vice president a secret for now, okay Ichinose?" I winked at her, putting a finger over my lip to indicate silence and then getting up from my seat, "I gotta dash so see you later!" I left the student council room and headed towards my class which would start in a couple of minutes.

The bell rang as I stepped in, "Right on time." I said aloud, causing small groups of laughter to fill the room.

As usual, the class was boring as I was just taking in the information I had learnt at much younger ages.

I looked over to my seat mate who was without a doubt studying diligently and taking notes on everything that the teacher displayed on the board. She was intelligent, that was a certainty. Her intelligence just gets the best of her, that's all, it corrupts her brain and tells her that she is above everyone in terms of academics. One person that she's not better at anything than, is me. That's why I'll manipulate her into serving me and being an ally. Then I'll drop her if she becomes useless of course. Although, as long as she changes her attitude towards everything, she can become a great tool in the future.

Class ended and I left quickly after, telling Kikyo that I was busy and needed to do things. I turned tail and headed towards the student council room, in hopes that I would encounter the person who I'm currently investigating.

Fortunately, the moment I entered the room, my gaze was met with that of a blonde boy.

I respectfully bowed and greeted him, "You must be Vice President Nagumo. A pleasure to meet you, I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka." I said, holding out my hand for him to shake which he accepted.