V1 - Chapter 11: Work

Sudo eventually, for some reason, stopped appearing at the study groups even after I went through all the trouble of working around his scheduled times.

So, because of this, I confronted him.

"Why aren't you showing up?" I asked.

"Tch. 'Cause I don't feel like it." He replied, evidently annoyed with the confrontation.

"Your dream of becoming a basketball professional won't come true you know," I said, my hands in my pockets, walking behind him as he walked away.

"Says who."

"If you get expelled because you failed a test, the 100% college and work acceptance will be long gone."

He huffed and shoved his hands in his trouser pockets, "As if we'll make it to class A. We're defects and we're getting treated like trash. What's the point in being at this school anyway?" This is what it was? His pride was hurt, that's all?

I sighed at his ignorance, "You never know what could happen. This school definitely isn't just about tests and marks. What if there's some physical test Sudo?" He stopped walking, as did I.

"You could come out on top and be a great benefit to your class, you know," I said, "As long as we play our cards right, we can make it to class A. I hope you realise that."

"Your saying that I'll be useful?" He asked. Oh, how I'm so close to acquiring another tool.

I patted his back, "You've always been useful but as long as you study and give the mid-terms your best shot, the usefulness you have will be exceeded exponentially." If this man could achieve notable grades in the future, he'd be a weapon that I could control.

"Alright man, whatever you say." He gave in but I hid my smirk.

"Check your balance," I said, holding up my phone.

25,000 received from Kitotaka Ayanokoji.

"Thanks, man!" This is reassurance. From this, he'll begin to feel indebted to me. No one knows how much you get monthly from being in the council, I don't even think people know you get any points from it. On top of that, class d received no points this month which means that he thinks he's digging into my living points.

"Just show up to study sessions and do your best, alright?" He agreed with me and gave me a nod of appreciation.

"I gotta go to basketball now, see ya Ayanokoji!" He started jogging.

"Bye!" I replied, heading in the opposite direction to where he was going. The student council room.

To my luck, the only person inside was my good friend Manabu.

"Sup." I greeted as I entered, "I need a favour." I said.

He looked up from his paperwork, "Yes?"

"Give me your first-year mid-term papers along with your April surprise test before that."

He started to chuckle as a smile appeared on his face, "Your one funny person." He said, "You're the first person since me to have thought about that and since you asked me directly, I'll give them to you for free."

"Awe~ thanks Manabu! I feel as though I'm your favourite Kouhai."

His face looked back down to his paperwork, "Your wrong. Especially after not doing any of your paperwork and leaving it to me." He irritably said.

I ran out the door, "Sorry! Didn't hear what you said!" I did hear it obviously, I just didn't want to do it because I don't have time to and the fact that it's boring as fuck.

I pulled out my phone and messaged someone.

Me: how r u doing for points????

bigboobie Kikyou-chan: ik u said that I should've saved some last month but I kept getting forced to spend:(

Me: alright, I'll give u some points then don't go spending like a maniac just buy what's needed

bigboobie Kikyou-chan: ty <3, do u want any sort of prize for that~?

Me: lap pillow. asap

bigboobie Kikyou-chan: okk I'll be in your dorm in a bit

I sent her 100,000 points and turned off my phone, sprinting towards my dorm and gaining attention from the students outside.

Lap pillow> everything.

I hope that's something we can all agree on.