V1 - Chapter 5: Swimming

Swimming. The perverted boys: Ike and Yamauchi's favourite lesson. Why you ask? It's because-

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands *clap clap*~." The two walked into the first period early, which was a shocking sight to see, singing a song that most are familiar with.

"What day is it Kanji?!" Yamauchi asked excitedly, his eyes filled with joy.

"I think you know it Haruki!" He said back with the same amount of enthusiasm.

They shared a glance before taking in a big breath and high-fiving each other, "Swimming day!" They laughed happily in unison as they triumphantly walked towards their seats.

The girls that were in class all gave them disturbed looks. I'm glad I'm classed as an Ikemen and not a pervert.

Anyways, the reason for their excitement wasn't just because it was swimming, it was because of what they got to see in swimming class.

Girls in swimsuits. Their voluptuous boobs thrashed around in the water with their ass in the air as they attempted to climb out of the pool. Let's not forget the thighs, oh the thighs.

Don't get me wrong, I do like seeing girls' bodies but I don't make it outright obvious and act like a disgusting pervert all day long reading hentai in class and probably wanking to it too.

"So, Professor! What device have you made for us today?" His voice was above the minimum level so everyone could hear them.

Out of his bag, the so-called professor pulled out a small camera and showed it off to them, proud of his creation.

"A camera to install secretly in the girls changing rooms." The two boys inspected it carefully and gave an approving nod.

I suppose I should sort this situation out, shouldn't I?

"Hey Sotomura, mind if I check that out real quick?" I asked, resting my arm on his shoulder in a friend-like way.

Ike and Yamauchi grinned at me, "I knew you were secretly one of us Ayanokoji-kun!" They exclaimed. Once I had it in my hand, I threw it on the floor with a decent amount of strength and then stood on it, crushing the already crushed camera.

"I recommend not trying to peep on girls with a hidden camera, Sotomura, Ike, Yamauchi. Next time it could end worse for you, you'd be breaking the law." I said loud enough for everyone in the class to hear. Scowful looks were sent their way whilst appreciative looks were sent mine, "Also, I'd appreciate it if you stopped looking at my girlfriend's ass. She may not say anything or care about it but I sure as hell do." I put them in their places and headed back to my seat.

"Kyaaa~! Possessive Ayanokoji-kun!" One of the girls exclaimed as the rest continued to fawn over me. I gave them a warm smile which melted their hearts even more.

"Thank you Ayanokoji-kun! We appreciate it!" They thanked me for halting the pervert's plan to perv on the girls.

"I did what I felt was right. No need to thank me." I brushed off the thank you and bowed slightly at them.

The bell soon rang and everyone took their seats.

-

-

-

After lunch, it was time for swimming, which was stupid in my opinion. Why put a physical lesson after eating food? It'll only make people not want to participate.

Perhaps that's why they did it.

Who knows?

I lifted my shirt in the changing rooms and everyone's eyes looked in my direction with jealousy behind them.