You Look Like Shit...

This story is inspired from the fanfic sick created by laheystiel

Jackson ran into the bathroom covering his mouth, he entered an empty stall and puked. After that he went over to the sinks and splashed his face with water, thinking "Why am I feeling sick?" Don't werewolves never get sick? And then he remembered the Asian food he had at the carnival last night, he then realized he had food poisoning. He needed to go home, but he couldn't drive, his Porsche was totaled after a semi ran into it in the Walmart parking lot.

He walked out of the bathroom looking for someone to drive him home, everyone responding with a "Sorry, I don't want to get sick," and "Sorry, I have to get to class,". The more people he asked the more he kept remembering he was alone. Stiles had walked out of the classroom across from where Jackson was standing, he walked over to Jackson before he could escape.

"Hey, are you feeling ok... you look like shit," Stiles asked, not meaning a word he just said. Jackson's fluorescent white skin was glistening with sweat and the glossiness of his eyes just featured his beautiful baby blue eyes. "Uh... yeah, I'm great" Jackson lied he didn't want Stilinski annoying him all day, right after he said that he started gagging and ran to the nearest trash can and puked. Jackson was trembling, he could barely stand up until Stiles supported him. Stiles was rubbing his back in circular motions, Jackson was annoyed by Stiles, but this did make him feel better. "Hey, let me take you home... I was fixing to sneak out anyways," Stiles offered in a soothing voice resting his hand on Jackson's shoulder, he shook the hand "Fine" Jackson muttered rolling his eyes.

They got into the baby-blue jeep and took off to Jackson's house, on the way their stiles ran into the dollar store. He was getting sick day supplies for Jackson, minutes later Stiles was hopping out of the store waving the bag proud at what he bought while Jackson fought back a smile. Even though he hated Stilinski he likes to be taken care of, something he didn't have very often.

They arrive at Jackson's house, Stiles had the grocery bag in one hand and helping Jackson walk on the other. "If you tell anyone we touched hands I will rip your throat out!" Jackson snapped, "Yeah, yeah tough guy! I won't tell anyone you held my hand!" Stiles sarcastically replied. Jackson darted and gave him a death stare with Stiles flinching quickly behind. He let Jackson go just so he could lay the groceries on the counter. "Ok, you can go now idiot," Jackson said making his way towards the stairs, falling with every step getting closer and closer to the floor eventually weakly sitting down. Propping himself up pouting his lips and slowly looking up to a very amused Stiles. "When do your parents ge-" Stiles tried to say before Jackson cut him of "They're gone for the weekend," he said staring at the floor. Stiles walked to Jackson and helped him up to his room.

Stiles peeled up the upper left corner of Jackson's king sized bed and threw it so Jackson could get under the covers. "I'm hot, I don't need to get under the covers" Jackson folded his arms and looked at Stiles pouting, "then don't?" Stiles said confused and then saw Jackson shivering. "Ooh, your hot but you're also cold... Strip down to your underwear and pull the thin bottom sheet over you." Stiles ordered he saw Jackson's shocked face and then he smirked "Oh you would like that wouldn't you Stilinski" he smirked. "Yes I would, now you do that and I'll get you a drink," Stiles ordered ignoring the smirk on Jackson's face.

He went downstairs and got the bag of groceries and put the supply's on the counter one by one. A couple cans of chicken noodle soup, saltines, Gatorade, and a little surprise for Jackson. He opened the box of crackers and got a sleeve out, he also got a glass out from the top cabinet above the stove. Not much has changed about this house from elementary school, he and Jackson use to hang out before he turned on Stiles. Whenever they moved up to middle school Jackson just started teasing him and Scott, along with the rest of the popular kids.

Stiles got the crackers, the glass of Gatorade, and the surprise he got for Jackson and went upstairs, he found that Jackson followed his orders and undressed and got under the thinner cover. He has sprawled out hands on his chest gripping onto the blanket, and his head sideways with his mouth open drooling. It was the cutest sight Stiles ever witnessed! Stiles tiptoed quietly as possible and laid down the drink and crackers, the faint *clink* of the glass startled Jackson and he woke up. Stiles quickly stepped back and hid the surprise behind him, Jackson looked terrified "Sorry, I forgot wolves had sensitive hearing" he explained. Jackson slowly slid down and let out a sigh of relief, "Umm... I got you a surprise!" Stiles said cheekily and pulled out the stuffed SpongeBob toy and sat it on Jackson's head. Jackson laughed, "I like your laugh, you need to use it more," Stiles said with a cute smile as Jackson stared at him looking for any sarcastic look on his face, he found none. Jackson tried to think of something insulting to say back but he failed, he just looked at Stiles surprised at what he said.

Stiles walked out of the room, Jackson was still looking at him following him walking out the door, and then he felt switching to the wolf coming on. He fought it back, but he looked at his eyes before it was too late. Instead of glowing fluorescent baby blue, they turned bright pink.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)