I Love You Guys...

Theo's POV

"You Idiot! You were supposed to grab Stiles! Not kill him and my brother! That wasn't the plan!" I yelled at Dan as soon had we got far away from the pack of werewolves. "I'm Sorry! It's just that his blood was giving me a headache... It smelled so good!" He yelled back at me, I snap his neck and crush his skull in. "What was that for! He did what you wanted, he got you to your brother!" Jenna cried because she witnessed her brother get killed.

"Your brother was out of control... He jeopardized our plan!" I yelled at her, "Your plan!" She corrected me. "You're right, My plan..." I said and saw the whites in her eyes and I crushed her skull in as will. The power of centuries from them surges into me... It's funny that a 17-year-old killed two 1000-year-olds in a time frame of one minute. I'm unstoppable now... I was planning on killing them off once I had Stiles anyway. I need to strategize... Jackson is stronger than I thought

Derek POV

Dan, Jenna, and that Boy were long gone the second Jackson and Stiles hit the floor. Everyone is freaking out and I'm doing my best to keep calm, Its not working very well. But no more pack members are going to die on my watch... "Guys calm down! Let's think this out for a second," I said with a tear streaming down my face. How could this have happened... He had pulled out his own heart! Vampire or not... that means you're dead.

"Stiles Buddy... please don't die on me... I need you!" Scott sobbed on Stiles chest, He rips off Stiles shirt and placed his hands on his chest, right above his heart. he started sucking the pain out of him and trying to heal him. "Don't take to much, you'll die too!" I warned, "I don't care! He's my brother!" He yelled at me with tears jetting down his face. Isaac kneeled down and ripped off Jackson's shirt placing his hand on both Stiles and Jackson, he looks at Scott and their eyes glow pink. Liam and Brett's eyes glow pink and the join in on taking Jackson and Stiles pain. I sigh and then kneel down to take their pain as well.

I grunt and become light headed, my alpha power drains into both of the boys, I feel my eyes go from red to electric blue. Scott's eyes turn from pink to red to yellow, and then back to pink. Stiles and Jackson's wounds go away, a gasp of air escapes both of them like they were holding their breath for a long time.

A couple seconds later there was no more pain for us to take, "Stiles!" Scott sobbed relieved and held him, "Hey man... what happened?" He asked tiredly. I look over to Jackson and his eyes flashed red, when he turned to Stiles they went to pink. "You guys were dying... We saved you," Scott kissed Stiles cheek, the pack group hugged them both, Lydia came out of the house where she was hiding and joined in. "The voices told me you guys were dying," She said distressed.

"H-how am I healed... even some of my self-harm scars heal, did you turn me into a werewolf?" Stiles asked frightened, he didn't want the bite. "When we was dying my wolf took over and I bit you... I didn't go deep enough for you to turn, just enough to claim you as my mate," Jackson blushed. Stiles looks down to see the mating mark on his wrist, "Your wolf knew that if you marked him... We would be able to save him," I told them in amazement. Before this, I didn't believe in mates... I thought it was just a myth. My dad left went I was little, my mom's boyfriend stuck around so I called him dad. They'd fight all the time so I never grew up knowing what true love is, but I see it in these boys... along with Scott and Isaac, and Liam and Brett.

"Scott and I drained our alpha power into you guys to help save you..." I finally broke down and joined them in the hug. "Let's go kill my brother..." Jackson said angrily that he had hurt Stiles.

Stiles POV

"How come we didn't know you had a brother?" I asked as we headed in the woods, I feel better than I ever felt in my entire life. I felt like I could run a marathon, but I have to focus... killing Jackson's brother... not running a marathon... killing Jackson brother... I think this draining-the-alpha thing in me and Jackson has made my ADHD worse. "You're staying here... I'll be happy to tell you once we get back," Jackson commanded with his new alpha powers. "That doesn't work on me... weird, and are you an idiot? Have you seen any kind of action or scary movie? Once someone says 'Stay here," that person always ends up kidnapped or dead..." I crossed my arms and he gives in.