I'm Not Going Anywhere

Stiles POV

I woke up to hear the sound of thunder, damn I hate thunder. I turn over and got my phone, it was sitting on the floor beside the couch. I wake the screen to see its 12, I sigh and then thunder struck. My phone fell because I flinched, I pick it up and get out of the couch and walk over to the door where my backpack is. I pick it up and sit it on the kitchen chair closest to me, I unzip the front pocket and grab my pill bottle. It was prescribed for anxiety, I let 5 pills slip into my hand and I bring then to my mouth and swallow. I put back the pill bottle and grab another one, I filled it with white tictacs. I shake a couple into my hand and then my razor blade falls into my palm, I wasn't intending to cut myself today. I only wanted some tictacs, but since I have the razor blade I will do it. I walk into the kitchen and flip on the lights, I walk over to the sink and place the blade on my leg. I'm cutting my leg since I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt. I go to drag it across my skin but I'm cut off by Jackson snatching the blade away from me. "Fuck! Jackson don't scare me like that!" I yell at him trying to get the blade from him, he runs to the front door and I chase him. He chases him out to the front yard as he throws it up, it lands on the roof. "Why'd you do that!" I yell at him punching him in the chest, "because I don't want to lose you," he chokes out catching my hand from hitting him. I start shaking as cold drops of rain hit my skin.

As soon as that happened lightning struck not too far from the house, I jump onto Jackson wrapping my hands around his neck. Before I fall down he grabs my legs pulling them around his waist. "Let's go inside," he calms me down.

We walk inside and Jackson locks the door as he lets me down, he then turns the lights on and walks to my backpack. I grab his bicep trying to stop him but he grabs my anxiety pills. "Stiles these were prescribed two days ago, you're supposed to take one a day" he showed me the almost empty bottle, "They weren't helping my anxiety" I shrugged it off. He goes into the kitchen and dumps them into the sink, "Wait, no just let me have one more!" I yell and grab one. He quickly grabs it from me and throws it back into the sink and flips the disposal on. I scream 'No' and try to grab a pill, but he pulls me away by my hand. He picks me up but I protest by not holding on to him, just leaning my head on his shoulder as tears fall down my eyes.

He turns off the lights and throws my blanket on top of me, and he tucks Sheriff Cuddles under my stomach. He brings me upstairs to his room and sits me on his bed, as he sits me down thunder strikes and I cling onto him. He pets my back and then I let go. "Get under the covers," he orders, so I get under the covers on his favorite side. He turns off the light and walks over to me, "That's my side," he growls "too bad WolfBoy" I snap. He then sighs and climbs over me onto the other side, "look at me Stiles" he says. I cross my arms and shake my head, "please look at m-" he whines but I cut him off slinging myself over to look at him. "Why do you hate me?" I snap coldly

"I don't hate you Stiles! Please never say that again," He says grabbing my shoulder but I shake it off, "then why did you throw away my only escape," I snap once more with a hurt tone. "Stiles, you were slowly killing yourself!" He yells at me sternly, "Yeah and let me guess, you would miss me?" I scream. He nods yes and starts to say something but I cut him off, "No you wouldn't, your just saying that so if I die you wouldn't feel like it's your-" he cuts me off pressing his lips against mine.

Jackson's POV
I clash mine and Stiles lips together to get him to shut up, my heart beats rapidly when he doesn't kiss back. But I regain relief as he slides his tongue across my lips for entrance, I let him in. I pull away to look at a very confused Stiles, "I need you, Stiles" I say breathlessly. This time, I know he believes me, because he starts crying and sinks his face into my chest "I need you to Jackson" I hear through him sobbing. I pull him closer to me and wrap my hand around his waist, and he rests his hands on mine. He clutches my shirt as it thunders, and moves his head closer to my chest.

He is now shaking from crying so much, he's sobbing and hitching his back. "Don't leave me?" He asks, I grab his cap him and face him towards me. "You're my mate babe, I wouldn't dream of leaving you" my eyes glow pink, he now catches on to the pink eyes thing and smiles the biggest smile. We giggle at each other and he slides up so where face to face, he kisses my lips and the wraps his arm around my back, and slides his other hand on my stomach, and then he rest his head on my neck. "Good, you better not or I will neuter you!" He chuckles, I giggle and kiss the back of his head "I'm not going anywhere," I assure him and his teardrops stain my shirt. I hug him tighter and we fall asleep.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)