I Love You Jackson Whittemore!

Stiles POV

Jackson let me down after running downstairs, carrying me like a four-year-old. Jackson's shoulders were under my armpits, my legs wrapped around his waist, his hands was on the back of my head. His hands were pushing my head on his shoulder, after 5 seconds of running he didn't have to push my head anymore, I rested my head on his shoulder. This just brought his hands to a rest on my head, protecting me from a lot of damage if he would have fallen. I now trust Jackson, and I know he won't drop me. We arrive in his kitchen and he lets his arms off of my back, retracting his hands from the top of my head. This means that I can let go but I don't, I tighten my grip and force my head into his neck.

Jackson chuckles "Ok, you're funny", he taps my back twice. I pull up my head and bring my mouth to his ear "Sit me down," I lean in closer touching my mouth to his ear "WolfBoy," I whisper and quickly tuck my head back onto his neck. Jackson growls playfully, but he try's to be intimidating, "Drop your tough guy act, you just gave me your stuffed animal you've had since 2nd grade" I smirk into his neck. He chuckles and pries me off, slinging me gently on my feet, but I flail my arms and come in contact with the sharp corner of the marble counter. I yelp, "Oh my God I'm so sorry, I-I-I didn't mean to Stiles" Jackson screams with concern flooding his face. "You have a little something right here," I say trying to calm him down and he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows and an open mouth, "Boop!" I tease poking the tip of his nose. He smiles and then looks at my arm, he turns my arm over revealing blood seeping through his jacket "I'm sorry Jackson" I cry. "For what?" He asks putting a hand on my neck, "for ruining your jacket!" I through my hands on my face hiding the tears. "Don't sweat it," he runs his fingers through my hair before he was pulling up the sleeve to the jacket.
I quickly pull my arm away, but I'm too late.

Jackson's POV
I pull up the sleeve of my jacket on Stiles to see how bad the cut is, but I see along with the small gash... there was some small line scars all the same size, all almost in the same place... the underside of the wrist. Stiles quickly pulls his arm back and hides the scars he got from cutting himself, "Is that why you wear long sleeves all the time?" I asked

Stiles POV
His eyes give off so much worry, "You noticed?" I tilt my head. "Yeah... I thought it was weird you wearing them at lacrosse practice in 100-degree weather" Jackson said gently grabbing my wrist with both hands, he placed both thumbs in the middle of my wrist and he rested them on his lap as he sat down. "Why?" He asks with a tear falling down his left cheek, "b-because no one loves me... I don't even love me..." I say looking at my wrist. He takes off one hand and wraps the other around my wrist, he uses the one he took off to pull up my chin to face him. I stare up at the ceiling, "I love you" Jackson states. "How can you love me if I don't even love me?" I ask with tears welling up in my eyes, "because you're my friend" he replies. "Yeah, is that why you bully me?" I blurt out regretting it, his face falls "A-Am I the one who is making you do this" he widens his eyes and covers his mouth letting tears pour out.

I look away "No your not." I shake my head, he covers his face, cries in his hands gasping for breath, and he starts to tremble, "You're lying, I heard your heartbeat". I move his hands and lift his chin up to face me, his eyes are looking at the ceiling, there already red and his face soaked with tears. "You're not the only reason, I'm bullied by half of the school, my mom is dead, I have no friends except for Scott, who by the way doesn't pay me any mind and blows me off for Allison 24/7. My dad's a drunk, I've had two abusive boyfriends, I've been raped too many times to count, and I'm worthless. So please don't cry over me, I'm not worth your tears" I say through a crackly voice.

"Was that suppose to make me feel better?" Jackson got out but was shaky, his trembling now is furiously shaking. "I'm so sorry Stilinski" he blubbers out as he goes into the position he was in before, no his back is now hitching with every sob. I slide up to him so were side by side but facing opposite directions, and I move his hand enough so I can kiss his cheek. He looks at me from the corner of his eye, tears still falling. He soon tackles me down so I'm laying on my back, he buries his face in my chest and sobs onto me. I wrap my arms around him and rub his back drawing circles, "I already forgave you since you tackled Peter before he could go any further" I explain. His sobs get more intense and he picks me up and we sit on the couch. I invite him to cry on my shoulder, but he beats me to it.

After 30 minutes of me comforting him, we eat. He got me a shirt, "this is a short sleeve!" I yell at him and confusion. "I know, put it on or I will for you, Stilinski" he growled at me trying to intimidate me. "I thought I said you don't scare me anymore, WolfBoy," I say, he replaces the jacket he let me wear with one of his shirt in a matter of seconds. I stare at him scared and in shock from him being so quick, "We won't see anyone till we go out, then I will lend you a long sleeve. But in my house, you will not be caught dead with a long sleeve on," Jackson said to me inches away from my face, his eyes glow pink.

I feel his forehead for a fever, he sticks out his tongue and jumps licking my palm. "What was that for?" He asks me giggling as I wipe off my hand on the side of my pants, "I was checking for a fever, your eyes are glowing pink again. We need to call Deaton... You don't have a fever!" I concern him, "ugh, I will if it doesn't go away in a week. Now go upstairs and jump your pretty little ass in my bed, I'll be up there in a second to tuck you in." He orders. "Where are you going to sleep?" I stutter out, "I'll be in here, if you need me just come and get me... Ok?" He grabs my wrists with his left hand. "I will if I need you, but I'll sleep down here. You're the sick puppy," I order. "No, you are not!" Jackson orders again, now his eyes glowing blue and he crosses his arms. I step up so our toes are touching and then I cross my arms joining him, and then I give him a puppy dog look.

He is pretty stubborn, it took me 5 minutes to make him agree. No one can say no to my puppy dog face, I smile thinking to myself. Jackson runs up to his room and gets the comfiest pillows from his collection on his bed, and gets the most fluffy blanket from his closet. He comes down still pouting from the battle he lost, "Aww, poor WolfBoy didn't get his way" I mock him pouting my lips. He smiles slightly, "Will you lay down at least for me," he gave me the most adorable look. I lay down but only because I want to. He lifts up my whole body and lays the pillow down, and then he lays me down gently as he kneels down. "Promise you'll come get me if you need me?" He smiles as he gives me that one adorable look once more. I nod yes, he then gets up and grabs the folded up blanket from the floor. He unfolds it and places it on top of me, he then starts actually tucking the blanket under me. "Woah, you were being serious about tucking me in," I gleam. He gives me a sad chuckle, I look up at him to see what's wrong. "I'm sorry again, for everything," he says waiting for my reply, "already forgotten," I smile. He smiles a big smile, and then he gives me Sheriff Cuddles. I cuddle him Jackson hands me him, and then Jackson shocked me with what he did next. He kneeled back down, wrapped his arms around me, and gently kissed my forehead. He kissed my forehead for about ten seconds, making me melt into it and shut my eyes. I bat my eyes open and say Jackson smiling at me, with pink eyes again. "T-thank you, Jackson," I say breathlessly. He smiles and plants another kiss on my forehead, then we say goodnight and he shuts off the lights. He walks into his room, before he goes in he looks at me one more time. Glowing pink eyes illuminating the whole room, actually lighting up the room pink. Alphas, betas, and omegas can't even do that! I shrug it out of my thoughts as I fall into slumber, with one thing in my mind.
I love you Jackson Whittemore

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)