Take Your Meds Nextime...

Stiles POV
I woke up in Jackson's arms, I took my arm out of his grasp and poked him gently on the tip of his nose. "I... Will... Bite... Your... Finger... Off..." Jackson said annoyed, "aww man! Fine!" I said plopping my head on his chest. He messes up my hair and chuckles, "what time is it?" I ask. He looks over the pillows blocking the clock on the bedside table, "11:24" he replies

I groan, roll over, and grab my phone from the table, "Scott and I was supposed to go to the movies" I say checking for messages. He sees the disappointed look on my face, "did he cancel?" He asks concerned by the disappointment on my face. "Nope, he forgot..." I say looking at the screen as I text him if were still going.

He grabs me and places my head on his shoulder, I wrap my legs around his, and I draw lines on his chest. Five minutes go by before Scott texts me back, it startles Jackson because he forgot my phone was on his stomach. I giggle and check my phone.

Scotty: Yeah man, meet me at the theater in 20 mins?
Me: Ok

I look up at Jackson with puppy eyes so he doesn't get mad at me, "I would invite you but it's kind of a me-and-Scott day, we don't really get to spent that much time together anymore." I tell him. "I get it, I'll see you later?" He asks, "Yeah, I'll bring you back some food, what do you want?" I say. "Just bring me back some popcorn," he says and then he kisses me, "Ewe, you stanky!" I say plugging my nose and giving him a playful grossed out expression. "You aren't that enjoyable either!" He chuckles, "you can borrow some of my clothes." He offers and I take it. I thank him and look through his closet.

I grab some dark skinny jeans, and a Burgundy hoodie. "How much was this outfit?" I say turning around showing him my selection, "800" he said nonchalantly. I gasp and put it back in his closet, he chuckles and retrieves the clothes and gives them to me "it's ok, besides that's the cheapest outfit in that closet" he says while I give him a stare telling him that he's insane. "My whole room isn't even 800 dollars" I mumble in disbelief while I strip down to Jackson's boxers. I put on the skinny jeans and the fit, I look up at Jackson and he's checking me out. "Take a video, it will last longer," I say cockily, quickly putting the hoodie on before he makes fun of my body.

"You're beautiful," he said cupping my face and kisses me, "You're telling me a lot of stuff that I've never been told before, are you just saying it so you can get in my pants?" I say bluntly. "No, your beautiful Stiles, and if no one's ever noticed that before, their blind." He says running his hands through my hair, I hug "I love you" I stutter nervously, "I love you too, Stiles" he replies. I hug him and trace kisses up his chest to his lips, and then we say our goodbyes and I drive to the movie theater.

---------------

I arrive at the movies and wait 20 minutes for Scott, as usual, he's late... and Allison with him as usual. I roll my eyes and go to the ticket booth, Scott and Allison aren't far behind.

"Hey dude!" Scott says hugging me, he looks at me confused when I don't hug back. I point towards Allison "it was supposed to be our day..." I said, "Stop whining, she promised she wouldn't bother us. Her father is in France and she didn't want to be alone." Scott said trying to calm me. "It's ok, I can watch another movie" she chimed in, "Yeah, that would be better," at the same time as Scott saying "No, no he doesn't mind". "Have you took your meds this morning?" He asks, I roll my eyes "What movie are we watching?" I snap. "Jurassic World?" He suggests, I nod excitedly while Allison says "I've seen it, it's not good. I want to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop 2," she demands. "Yeah, I've been wanting to watch that too!" Scott shaking her shoulders, and they look at me. I scoff and nod my head "You're buying my ticket," I state, they nod and Scott goes up to order. "Yeah, it will be like she's not even here," I mutter under my breath crossing my arms, after he buys tickets for us he told Allison to go get some popcorn.

After she goes in he takes off his backpack I just realized was on his back, he pulls out the extra bottle of Adderall my dad gave him for emergencies. "Stop being a brat..." He snaps and grabs my hand opens it and slaps two pills in my hand, I whimper "I-i I'm sorry" I stutter. He looks at me and then feels guilty, he grabs a water bottle from his backpack and hands it to me. "I don't want to take it, it makes me feel weird..." I whine, he growls and shoves my hand onto my mouth. He makes me swallow the pill and we go in, I feel bad for snapping at Allison. "I'm sorry, Alli," I say pouting my lips and hug her, she hugs me back and says "it's alright, just take your meds the next time..." She said. After she said that I pulled away, they then left me to get my drink.

"Can I have a small water?" I order from the concession, I get my drink and go to the room. The movie had already started, I missed my favorite part, the Previews. Scott and I and Scott would use to come here like 30 minutes before the previews started when we were younger, but now he hates them because Allison hates them.

The movie is the kind of movie I'd enjoy, but I'm not in the greatest mood. Allison and Scott are making out, I get up and walk out of the building. I couldn't take it anymore, I take out my phone and call Jackson.

"Hi, I'm coming to your house," I said sniffling, "ok babe, everything ok?". "No... Not really, I'll tell you when I get there" I say, I stop when I heard someone running behind me. "Jackson! Help!" I scream, I heard gibberish through the phone I couldn't understand him. "Peter, please stop!" I scream dropping my phone as he throws me over his shoulder. "Stop screaming or I will dig my claws into your back..." He commands nonchalantly while retracting his claws, I quickly shut up.

I look up before Peter starts running, I see Jackson. Damn, he's fast! He freezes when I look at him with tears streaming down my face, but he starts running to me full force. But it's too late, Peter lost him. He knocks me in the head and everything goes black.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)