Back To The Norm?

---A Week Later---

Stiles POV
Wednesday
7:12 A.M.
"Babe, We're going to be late for school, get up..." I shook him awake, I've been ready for 20 minutes. "Are you sure you want to go back so soon?" He asked groggily, we've been laying around the house and have been taking care of each other. The first couple of days he was low-key sick so I made him soup and stuff, but he has held me most of the week. "Yeah, we have to go in a like 15 minutes... Please, I want to be normal again..." I begged and he grabs me pulling onto him, "You aren't normal Stilinski," He nuzzled his nose on my neck making me giggle, "Well my normal," I said.

He got up started getting ready and I sat on the bed waiting for him to be ready, I got a text in the Pack chat from Scott.

Scott: I'm not going to make it to school today, I need to teach Liam more...

I texted him back, last week he had turned a boy from the school named Liam. Scott feels so guilty but there is honestly nothing he could have done other than letting him die. "What's wrong?" Jackson asked, I must have zoned out because I didn't even notice he was in front of me. "Let's go to the pack house..." I said, "So we aren't going to school?" He asked, I shook my head and he jumped up with joy.

Me: Where are you guys going to be?

Scott: At the Pack House, I figured we could help with the house during the lessons...

Me: Jax and I are coming to help,

Derek: YES!!

I smiled at the text Derek sent, He use to be such a sourwolf but now after Erica and Boyd he is trying to be more positive and nurturing.

Lydia: Well someone has to maintain their grades... so shut the fuck up! I can still sleep for 10 more minutes...

Isaac: True that *Rolls over and snuggles body pillow harder*

I cooed out loud, Isaac's texts are literally the most adorable thing in the world, I could just see him in his little pajamas snuggling his body pillow.

Jackson lays down beside me and rests his head on my shoulder "Me don't feel good..." He said slightly miserable, I gestured for him to lay down and I got up to fix him some breakfast. I made some chocolate chip pancakes from scratch for me and I fixed Jackson some oatmeal... I spiked it with some of the moss Deaton gave me for werewolf sickness. "I'm not eating that with moss in it..." Jackson whined, "Come on babe, it's helping you, if you eat this I won't make you eat any more moss," I assured him and he glares at me. "Fine... But I want some pancakes too," He said, "Deal," I kissed him and he sat down at the counter.

I served the oatmeal and pancakes to him and then I plated my own, sitting down right next to him I giggled because I love that I get to cook for Jackson n the morning. When I began eating he already had the oatmeal all gone, I looked around to see if he had hidden it in a plant or something. "I'm a big boy..." He pouted and I chuckled, he started gobbling down his pancakes. "Wait..." I stopped him he was eating like a dog, he looked at me like I was insane for interrupting him, "I want to eat breakfast with you..." I said sheepishly and he nodded "Sorry," he began cutting his pancakes up like a normal person.

"Do you want to finish high school?" Jackson asked out of nowhere, "Of course I do... We only have a couple more months... Do you?" I asked and he shook his head. "I feel dumb... I'm barely passing any of my classes," I could feel how unconfident he is, "Babe... You aren't dumb, I can help you..." I offered. "I just don't like going to school, all of my friends ask me for money... and then when I say no they say I'm selfish," he played with his pancake now, he doesn't like showing vulnerability.