Withdrawls...

Stiles POV

Saturday 2:03 A.M.
"Stiles... Are you awake?" Jackson whispered and then shook me awake, "I am now... Everything ok baby?" I asked and he looked distressed. "We need to go to the Packhouse..." I said and moaned because I'm tired, "why? Is anyone even there?" I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes and sat up. "Yeah, Derek and Isaac is staying there, the beds just got there yesterday," Jackson replied.

"Do you remember Dan and Jenna?" He asked and I nodded, "they were here not too long ago... And they were with someone, his scent smells sour... That mean they were angry," he said turning on the bedroom light. "Why to we need to go to Derek's if they are gone, they are gone right?" I looked around, "yeah they are gone... But I don't know if they are coming back, I want you to be safe." He got my slippers and a big coat, "I can get dressed on my own," I chuckled. "I know..." He said and put the coat on me, he rested his hands and my waist and kissed my neck. "What's making you so affectionate? Not that I'm complaining," I giggle, he is affectionate usually but he is being extra sweet. "I'm just scared... I still don't know what they are so I don't know how to protect you," he picks me up carrying me, "get me some shorts please," I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his neck.

He gave me the shorts and got the overnight bag we made because we stayed at Scott's on Thursday. He runs his hand over the cut scars on my leg, I haven't cut on my leg for 5 days, Jackson hasn't let me be alone since.

Halfway to the Packhouse, I began having withdrawals from Adderall, I would take it because it would help with my ADHD. So the past couple of days my mind is everywhere and I can't still, I'm addicted to Adderall so I'm shivering because I need some. My body began shaking violently so I tried holding my arms but it didn't do anything. "Need me to pull over?" Jackson asked and I shook my head, "N-no, M-make it to the p-pack house, I-I want to go b-back to sleep," I stuttered. Jackson holds my hand and continues to the pack house.

I put on the shorts before I got out of the car, I wanted to walk but I couldn't because I couldn't control my body. He was so cute being concerned about me, he picked me up holding me. Derek came out of the house confused and concerned "what's wrong?" He asked, "Sorry I forgot to call but another pack was at the house so I felt unsafe... And Stiles started having withdrawals on the way here," Jackson said carrying me.

Derek opened the door for us and Jackson said me on the couch, it's in the middle of the living room because they are painting it. We picked a navy blue for the living room, he and Isaac have half of it painted already, I think they started this afternoon... Well, yesterday afternoon now. "What's wrong?" Isaac stopped painting and came over to the couch next to me, "having w-withdrawals..." I smiled trying to get them to not worry so much.

Jackson held me talking to Derek and Isaac, I calmed down but now I'm tired. "You guys can go sleep upstairs in my room... The rest of the beds haven't arrived yet," Derek offered, Isaac whispers "Puppy pile?". Derek nodded and Isaac smiled excited "what's that?" I asked. "A puppy pile is where the pack all piles together and cuddles, but if you aren't comfortable with that, we understand," Derek explains. "No I love the idea," smiled, we all got excited. Once they put up the painting things we go up to Derek's room, well I was carried...

Derek got in first and then Isaac, Jackson and I followed. I melted into Jackson when he wrapped his hands around me, his chest to my back. I look up to Isaac and he is waiting to cuddle me, he wants to know if I'm comfortable with it. "Come on, I don't bite," I chuckled and he happily scoots closer to me, we lock arms and I rest my head on his chest. Jackson runs his fingers through Isaac's hair, and Derek does the same to me. I love it when people run their fingers through my hair, it's so soothing. I assume Isaac loves it too because he started making this low growl that resembles a kitten's purr.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)