"Big Bad Wolf"

Scott's POV
"Hey, Umm Derek, can you come here?" I ask him over the phone, "Yea, just let me refer to my dog tracker," he laughs. Derek is trying to be less uptight, he's trying to be a better alpha since he's practically killed two teens already. "Peter raped Stiles, so Jackson killed him..." I rip off the band-aid, "where are you?" He asked cutting out the crap now. I tell him where we are.

"I just called Derek, he's on his way," I say as I walk back in the bunker, "No, he's going to kill Jackson, Peter was the only family he had left!" Stiles screamed and cried more. "I-I'm sorry," I said now I'm crying, I haven't seen Stiles cry in years it's literally the saddest thing ever. Stiles looks up at me and runs toward me, we hug each other and cry on each other's shoulders. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you, I could ha-" he cut me off by kissing me on the cheek, that means that I need to stop beating myself up. I use to do that for him whenever he had panic attacks.

"Do you want me to hang out with you for today?" I ask him, "No, it's ok. Maybe next week?" He asked and I agreed. "Are you still staying at your house alone?" I ask him, he shushes me and I shoot him an 'I'm sorry' look. "What is he talking about," Jackson asks Stiles walking towards him, Stiles squeezes me "Are you ok?" He asks me, "are you seriously asking me how I feel Stiles? I'm fine, are you ok?" I say looking into his eyes, placing his hand in mine and I take some of his pain away, "I will be..." He states and then hugs me again before going to Jackson.

"Dad left me, he moved somewhere and got a better job. I've been living by myself for about 3 weeks" he tells Jackson, Jackson gives him a sad look before they kiss. Since when are they an item? Go Stiles, he's had a crush on Jackson for forever.

Allison starts crying silently in the corner where he was locked up, Stiles notices and goes over to hug her. While the were hugging Jackson came over to me, he motioned me to come closer. "Keep an eye on him, he cuts himself" Jackson whispers and places a finger over my mouth to keep me silent, I put a hand over my mouth and feel a pang of guilt. If I was there for him he wouldn't cut.

Then Derek comes down the stairs, Stiles runs over to Jackson and blocks anyway Derek could get to him. "Don't hurt him!" Stiles yells, Derek looks at Peter dead on the ground and walks over to Stiles slowly. I give him props, he didn't show any signs of fear. Derek then hugged Stiles "I'm sorry for what he did..." Derek states, it takes Stiles awhile to register, then he hugs back and sobs into Derek's shoulder.

Stiles POV
As Scott, Jackson, and Derek buried Peter, Allison and I hugged and cried together. Derek drove me and Jackson to Jackson's house. Jackson sat in the back with me, he held me like someone was going to take me away. I didn't cry anymore, I ran out of tears. When we arrived Derek opened the door and walked us up to the front door, "I know you act like your a big bad wolf, but I know you're a little puppy inside" I said and I kissed him on the cheek. He leaned down and whispered "damn you caught me, down tell anyone. Or I will rip your throat out... With my teeth" he smiled, "All threats, no action!" I said to him and we all laughed.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)