Jackson's Potential

Trigger Warning: Breif Rape
Jackson's POV

Peter out ran me, but not I'm not going to let him get away. I run back to the movie theater and ask the ticket guy what movie Stiles purchased, the guy was on the lacrosse team. I ran to room 8 and looked around for Scott, he was making out with Allison. "McCall!" I shout as I grab him by the hem of the shirt yanking him up, sending Allison to the floor. "Let go of me!" He yells as I shove him out of the theater door, and then I pull him outside and let go of him facing him towards Stiles phone he dropped. "What emotions do you smell here?!" I snap, he scoffs and turns away walking back toward Allison.

"What do you smell!" I yell getting into his face now, he pushes me away and starts sniffing the air. "Anxiety, fear, and sadness. And Stiles..." He says confused, "Look around, do you see Stiles?" I snap. He looks around and shakes his head, I roll my eyes "He's been kidnapped by Peter, we need to find him. I don't know what Peter has planned but I know is not good, he almost raped Stiles yesterday," I say sadly. "Wait, what!" He said in shock, "look just please help me find him, 2 noses are better than one" I say and he agrees

Stiles POV

I wake up with handcuffs on locked on a pipe on the side of the wall, I get up but quickly sit down because I had a splitting headache. I look around the room, it's decorated in orange and beige 50s furniture. Peter is on the other side of the room from me reading a magazine, he slowly looks up and I curl back in the corner. He gets up and squats down beside me, "I'm sorry for what I did yesterday" he said but he had his usual douchey tone. I just keep trying to avoid him, "I did this to unleash the potential in Jackson, he's stronger than he thinks. And he thinks he's pretty strong" he says.

"And why couldn't you warn me, Peter?" I snap, "it wouldn't have gone smoothly like it is now," he says with a duh expression. "What do you think Jackson will do why he finds me, let you go without a fight?" I ask, "don't worry I have a plan..." He says staring right through me giving me an unsettling feeling in my stomach. "Can't you let these off of me?" I ask pointing towards the handcuffs, he nods and pats my knee. I quickly move my knee and he angrily growls, "You still think I'm the bad guy? Huh?" He yells.

I try to keep still but fail because he grabs me by the waist, and he starts squeezing. "Peter you're scaring me!" I yell, he leans his face an inch away from mine. "If everyone still thinks I'm a monster, I'll give them monster," he rips my clothes off, "P-please stop, Peter" I whimper. "Shut up!" He yells making me whimper and wince and he slaps me, I start crying and he breaks of my handcuffs. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, he brings me to the couch and try's to shake me off but I constrict to him.

He finally gets me off and flips me around, I give up and shove my head into the pillows. He grabs my hips and enters me, he starts thrusting fast. I whimper in pain.

Jackson POV

Scott and I have been searching for about 2 hours, Allison tracking footprints. I stop them because I smell Stiles, "do you smell him?" I ask Scott. He shakes his head and I roll my eyes. "Guys the footprints stop here" Allison wave us over, we get over there and she pushes some weed away from a door leading to an underground bunker. She try's to pull it open but it's locked, Scott try's for about 30 seconds and fails. I push him out of the way and focus, I exhale and tear the door open.

I throw the door over my shoulder and run down the stairs, and I see Peter on top of Stiles. I let out a growl and tackle Peter, digging my nails in his throat. "Apologize to him," I say and face him to Stiles, "I'm sorry that you have idiots for friends," he smirks. "Do it..." Stiles says emotionlessly, I rip out his throat and Stiles looks away.

I look for his clothes and see there torn up in the corner, I wipe off the blood on Peters shirt. I walk over to Stiles who is trying not to cry, I take off my oversized hoodie. I lift up his arms and slide on my hoodie. "I-I'm sorry" he stutters, "For what?" I ask. "He ripped your clothes," he said pointing over to the pile of shredded clothes in the corner, he was trembling. I put his arm down and hug him, he folds into me and starts crying. "C-can I do anything buddy?" Scott asks guiltily, Stiles shakes his head. Scott remembered he has extra shorts in his backpack, he gives them to me and I put them, on Stiles.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)