What? It's A Cute Picture

Picture above is the inspiration for Stiles and Jackson's roomThe Next Morning

The Next Morning

10:32 A.M.

Stiles POV

"So they were just at your house? Unannounced?" Scott asked Jackson, the rest of the pack showed up around 9 to help paint. In the room where Jackson and I are going to move into, no one is letting me help so I'm just in here keeping Jackson company. "Yeah, they gave off an overwhelming scent, like they were angry," Jackson said bending down to add more wood stain to his brush. We asked Derek to add wood to the ceiling, the rest of the house is modern. "Dan and Jenna?" He asked, "Sort of... It's more like they were being encouraged to get mad, there was a third person I couldn't determine who it was but I know him, he was the mad one," Jackson explained.

"Did they take anything," Derek said from the hallway, he's currently painting the hallway a light salmon color, "not that I know of... I was just worried about Stiles," he said and then they all looked at me making me blush and look down on my phone. "We need to go and check out their house," I mumbled, "What?" Scott and Jackson asked in Unison. "Yeah, yeah... We need to go to their house and check up on them, see if they are dangerous," Derek agreed with me. "Even if we go, how would we know where to find their house... and if they aren't there?" Scott asked.

"I may or may not have followed them when they came into town..." Derek announced, "What? I was concerned about the pack..." He said defensive once we all looked at him. "Was it just Dan and Jenna or..." Jackson asked curiously, "They was with another kid a little bit older than them, he wasn't an alpha but it looked like he was a leader to them," Derek says putting the paintbrush down on a towel. "So... Are we going or what?" He asked and they put down their paintbrushes as well, I stood up from the bed and followed them out of the bedroom door. Jackson stops me with his hand "Where do you think you're going?" He asked, "I'm going with you guys," I crossed my arms and look up at him.

"Babe, Please stay here... I don't know what we are up against," He begged me, I look at Scott and he agreed, Derek looks iffy about it. "But I will feel safer if I am with you," I shoot him with my puppy dog eyes, "I feel safer when you are with me to... but I can't take that chance, what if they attack us when we get there?" He sighs. "What if they want you to leave me here and then they attack me?" I said and then he thought about it. "If they were to attack Stiles if we go to their house, you would be ten times stronger because he is your mate... also we have two alphas and a handful of betas against 3 undetermined creatures," Derek helped. "J-Just don't take your hand off of mine..." He resisted and then grips my hand.

-------

Liam and Isaac tagged along, it took us about 20 minutes to get there because we walked. "We're here, I'm not picking up a scent of theirs," Derek said and we go in. They seem to be house squatting, the house looks abandoned. The house is messy and unmanaged, also inside there is little furniture.

"Do you guys see anything?" I asked and they said no, Jackson wasn't really moving anywhere because he's nervous. I walk towards the hallway that leads to 2 rooms. The first one is just a bedroom, I open the room to the 2nd room and I gasp...

The rooms walls are covered in pictures of me, of Jackson, and of us together, and some of the pack. It looks like the board I have connecting clues, so whoever made this was trying to find out the connections in the pack. "Why is there so many pictures of us?" Jackson asked, I look at them all and they seem to have started taking the pictures a couple weeks ago.

They even had pictures  of when Jackson was chained up and Peter had me pinned up against   the wall. I saw a picture of Jackson and I kissing and I took it off the wall, "Stiles... What are you doing?" Jackson asked. I shove it in my pocket "What? it's a cute picture," I shrugged, I also got the picture of Peter pinning me against the wall.

"Guys come in here," Jackson called the guys in  and they look around shocked and creeped out.

Dan's POV
"Will you please tell me why we are just letting them invade our place, why aren't we fighting?" I said impatiently, "We are letting them invade our place because I want them to be confused, and we aren't fighting because you and your sister aren't strong enough," Theo rolled his eyes. "You've said we aren't strong enough yet over and over again... Well, I feel like I can take down a whole building with one hand, I'm going to make my move tonight," I say preparing for a fight. "Go ahead, It will be the death of you and whatever you're planning, chances are that the Hale/McCall pack will find it... AND they will hunt you down," Theo said unamused. I'll show him... What I'm planning no one will me expecting... And no one will be able to prove that I did it...

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)