Don't You Dare Touch Him!

Trigger Warning: Abuse in this chapter

Stiles walks out of Jackson's room embarrassed about what he said to Jackson, he meant what he said, but he didn't mean to say it. Stiles walks to his backpack and grabs the bottle of Adderall, "Fuck!" Stiles whispered. He was out of Adderall, this wasn't a good thing. He already gets on Jackson's nerves, and now without the medicine to calm him down was gone with would be soon until Stiles is too. He walks slowly back up into Jackson's room crinkling his eyebrows toward each other, Jackson was sitting up with his eyes closed. "Jackson?" He called quietly, but Jackson didn't look up, he walks closer to Jackson and tapped his shoulder gently. He alarmed Jackson, he reacted with him slapping Stiles wrist pretty hard, Stiles clutched his wrist and gave a confused look to Jackson. He could see the sorry in Jackson's eyes and accepted it, "Um, hey... I think I'm gonna head home" Stiles said sadly. "Why?" Jackson said quickly standing up, "I ran out of Adderall, you hate me even when I'm taking the stuff" Stiles stated, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't hate you," Jackson said furrowing his eyebrows. He could see the surprise in Stiles big brown eyes, "Please stay," Jackson said desperately. "Ok," Stiles said with a huge smile and seeing Jackson showing his excitement by smiling back, "but I'm warning you, I'm a loose cannon emotionally without Adderall. So don't kill me if I blurt out something stupid" Stiles warned Jackson.

It's 5:00 P.M. so Stiles went downstairs to make dinner, so Jackson can take another nap. He got some V8 juice and poured it into the pot to heat up along with some spices. He took some onions, portobello mushrooms, carrots, and some green beans he found in the refrigerator, he sauteed them. After 2 or 3 minutes he threw them in the pot with the v8 juice and turn the stove off, he put a lid over the pot so the flavor could settle. "Well... Now what?" Stiles said shaking, he was trying not to mess anything up. It took him 10 minutes to cook the soup, so he walked in the living room slowly and turned on the tv. As soon as he did that Derek and Peter walk in the door, "Knock much?" Stiles asked. "Where's Jackson?" Peter said with a sly smile, "what do you want?" Stiles asked

"It's his 5th full moon keeping his wolf under control, it's a milestone" Derek explains. Stiles stares at them for a couple seconds, "Stay here I'll go tell him." Stiles says standing up and walks upstairs. He walks into the room to find Jackson staring at the ceiling, he knocks softly on the door. Jackson looks at him walking closer to him, "Um, Peter and Derek are here, they want to talk to you about something. Do you want to talk to them?" Stiles asks sitting on the corner of the bed on the same side Jackson was laying. Jackson just nodded rolling his eyes, Stiles nods and calls them up. Peter walks in with Derek not far behind, Peter stands right in front of Jackson, and Derek leans on the wall by the door. Stiles sits down on a bean bag in the left corner of the room, Peter looks at him implying for him to leave. Stiles rolls his eyes, sighs, and gets up, "If he leaves so can you," Jackson snaps not trusting them. "Fine!" Peter hesitates, Stiles hops back onto the beanbag smiling and giggling eagerly.

"So Jackson, this is your fifth full moon controlling your shift" Peter claps, Jackson and Derek roll their eyes. "This means tomorrow you're going to meet your mate," Derek says cutting Peter out for not getting to the point. "What's a mate?" Stiles asks, as soon as Stiles said mate Jackson's eyes glows pink. "He's going to know who his mate is, which means he will protect her and be soulmates and all that crap" Derek replied to Stiles, they didn't notice Jackson's eyes, but Peter did. "Or protect 'him'," Peter says slowly with a sly smirk, he walks over to Jackson. Jackson balls his fist up for Peter if he tries's anything. Peter quickly pulls handcuffs out of his back pocket and grabs Jackson's arm vastly and links Jackson to the leg of his bed. "Peter, why do you have handcuffs?" Derek asks as Jackson is flailing his body trying to get out. "What are you doing!" Stiles yells making Jackson flinch, he walks over to Peter. Peter meets him half way stopping in front of Derek, Stiles turned to go to Jackson, but Peter grabs him by the back of the shirt.

Stiles didn't realize that Peter was grabbing the back of his shirt and he gags when Peter pulled him back with a force, "What the hell are you doing Peter!" Derek asks with the shock of everything happening a once. Derek tried to release the grip of Peters hand on Stiles shirt, but Peter punches Derek in the face with everything inside him. Derek flops on the floor knocking him out. "Why are you doing this!" Jackson screams now on the floor, on his knees trying to pull off the handcuffs. Peter doesn't respond, he turns around with Stiles pinning him against the wall. "Ow! Peter you're hurting me" Stiles states pulling the front of his shirt so it doesn't choke him. "Shut up you worthless child!" Peter growls getting in his face, Stiles try's backs his face away but fails. Peter smiles at the sound of Jackson screaming and trying to get out of the handcuffs. Peter wraps his arm around Stiles petite waist and releases the grip on the back of his shirt. He tries to run, but Peter grabs his left arm restricting him from getting away, Peter leans his face in close. They touch noses and Peter gropes Stiles inner thigh, Stiles whimpers and tears well up in his eyes. "Don't! Don't you dare touch him," Jackson screams tugging harder and faster at the handcuffs, "Please stop Peter... You're making me feel uncomfortable" Stiles cries. "You're so worthless and weak, you can't even escape my grip" Peter sighs, he wipes some tears off of Stiles' cheek. He gently rubs Stiles' cheek and eventually rests his thumb underneath his right eye, he pulls Stiles' face and roughly kisses him. "How did that feel?" Peter asks pulling out from the kiss, Stiles spits in his eye and head butts him. "Like shit" Stiles snaps, Peter punches him three times in the stomach and five on the left of his chest. Peter gets in Stiles face and hisses as he shifts into werewolf mode. Jackson still pulling at the handcuffs trying to break them, "Jackson! You have to shif-" Stiles yells, but Peter muffles his mouth. After that, Peter pins him on the floor and starts grinding on Stiles lower thigh while kissing his stomach slowly moving to his neck. Stiles whimpers and is full on crying now. Jackson shifts into his wolf, and so did Derek.

Jackson breaks out and Derek jumps up, Jackson tackles Peter off of Stiles and leaves him for Derek. Derek grabs Peter and starts punching him. Jackson lifts Stiles and sits him in the bathroom, "Lock the door, don't open it for anyone except me." Jackson orders. Stiles nods wiping the tears from his eyes, Jackson closes and then joins Derek. Stiles closes the door and locks it, and then he climbs in the tub positioning himself in the fetal position. Peter somehow escapes Derek's grip and runs downstairs, Jackson follows him. He manages to shove Peter into the door frame, but it doesn't stop him from escaping. Derek chases after Peter and loses him after chasing Peter into the woods.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)