Its The Only Way I Could Have Saved Him...

Stiles POV
Jackson shut the door and then locked it, "a-are you ok?" He asked and I nodded "I will be... I just don't want to feel this way anymore," I admitted. "Feel what way?" He asked and his face was full of sympathy, "violated..." I sighed. Peter raped me, it's not a foreign feeling to me but you never get used to it. Is it like I'm wearing a sign or shirt saying "Hello! Squishy defenseless human... Come rape me!".

"If you let me I can help..." He stated and I nodded, he grabs my wrist and leads me up to his room. He pulls down the covers "get under," he told me and I reluctantly obey, "stay here baby," he kissed me on the forehead. He leaves the room and I'm calm for three minutes, and then I begin panicking from being alone. Before I had a panic attack Jackson came in the room with some snacks. He had 2 cans of cherry Dr. Pepper, a bag of salt and vinegar chips, and a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

He brought a tray and sat the snacks on it and then we cuddled, "am I making you feel better?" Jackson asked me. His face is so adorable "yeah baby, you are," I smiled and then he kissed me on the cheek. "So we are mates?" I asked biting my lip, "Y-yeah, pretty ironic right?" He said and I chuckle, "I wouldn't change it, though..." I snuggled into him more. "I would... I would change the way I treated you..." He said guilty and I punched him in the stomach, "I told you I forgive you," I glared at him. "I-I know, I can't forgive myself, though," he looked down, I kissed him on the lips "I love you," I stated, his face lit up "I love you too.

Jackson doesn't have a tv in his room, he got his laptop and he searched through iTunes looking for us something to watch. "Do you want to watch The SpongeBob Movie?" He asked and I nodded. "Promise you will never leave me..." My voice cracks and he stopping scrolling, "Stiles, I won't ever leave you, baby... You're my mate if someone were to leave it would be you, and I would die from rejection," he sounded offended. "I won't leave you either... Do you want to move in together?" I asked nervously, "Derek is his old house, he is going to make into the pack house. Would you like to move into there or get an apartment?" He asked, "I do miss the pack, we could if you want to," I smiled and he did after, "I'll call Derek!" Jackson happily dials his number.

Scott's POV
Allison and I are walking to her house, we haven't talked at all from when we left the bunker. "My dad asked me if I wanted to go to France with him for a couple months... I think I'm going to go," she broke the silence, "Alli! That's amazing, you've always wanted to go to France," I cheered for her. "We should take a break..." She said sadly, "I think we need to break up..." I said. She always is begging for all of my attention, and that's why it's my fault that Stiles got raped and is so broken now. We stood in front of her house "that is probably best... Bye Scott," she said with a small voice and kissed my cheek.

I headed back to the house, I look up at the sky noticing that it's about to storm. "I should go to Stiles... He's going to be a nervous wreck," I lied to myself, even though Stiles is afraid of storms... I am too. This storm isn't normal... I have a sense that there is more than rain rolling into Beacon Hills.

My phone began to ring "Bambi💛" showed up, I smiled at the name Isaac installed in my phone. I go to pick up but then I hear screams in the woods, they are coming from a boy I expect to maybe be 15. I run into the woods following his voice, "Help me!" He screams.

"Oh my gosh... What happened?" I ran to the boy and asked, I've seen him around the school and believe his name is Liam. "I-I was on a run and I stepped on this..." He gestured towards the bear trap enclosed on his foot. His face is pale and it seems he is bleeding out, "I'm sorry Liam..." I said and grabbed his limp arm. I breathed and focused on making this work, I sink my teeth in his forearm. He lost so much blood before I bit him, he didn't even scream... It's the only way I could have saved him.

Brenden's POV ( I hate the words Narrator and Third person)
The wind picks up speed when they walked into Beacon Hills, Lighting struck closely after, this meets their expectations. "Perfect weather for us... The bad guys," the girl had said, "shut up..." Her brother rolled his eyes. "How much further do we have?" He asked. "Not that far..." The slighter older boy said, he was a bit more deranged than the others.

"Theo, why are we here again?" She asked, "I would like to say hello to my beloved brother... Jackson Whittemore," lightning struck again so Theo reached the dramatic effect he wanted.

Please Vote, Comment, Follow me, add this story to your libraries and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check some of my other fanfictions to!!:)

Cover by @tanuyebrin

Question: Do you think Theo is here to reconnect with his brother... or something more sinister?