A Classic Werewolf Vs. Vampire Story?

Warning: Graphic Violence In Dan's POV

Dan's POV

7:20 P.M.

It's been years since I ran this fast, running through the forest, trees whistle as I pass them going faster than a train. I wish my sister were here to run with me but that kid, Theo, has gotten her brainwashed our something. She must have forgotten who we are, what we are... how long we've been alive... How many we've killed together! Ugh... whatever, I don't need her. I stop and take my time to sniff around for Stiles, his blood is so pure and blissful you could smell from ten miles away.

I catch his scent... he's with people, like a party or something, I can still take them all out and grab Stiles while I'm at it. But he's on the other side of town... I can't make it that far, I'm so hungry... so hungry. I begin running again until I reach a group of teenagers, they are camping for the weekend, I think I saw them at school one day. I begin sprinting and then I pounce on one, sinking my teeth into his neck and clawing his heart out and then I move to his friends.

I had every one of them slaughtered in seconds, I haven't felt this alive since 1908. For decades with cattle and herds of sheep being my only prey, this massacre made my heart beat 10 times as fast. This rush I've missed, I rip out every one of their heart and begin draining the blood out of their bodies.

Stiles POV

"When do you think It will start getting cold?" I asked Jackson holding me with us still staring out of the window. "I don't know... Hopefully soon," He whispers in my ear smiling. We go downstairs to see if Derek started the fire yet. Lydia and Derek are starting the fire, Scott and Isaac are cuddling in a chair... I so ship it, and a boy is chasing Liam around the yard. "Ooooh Stiles, Jackson come here," Liam said giddy, the boy bumps into him not knowing that he'd stop immediately sending them both to the ground. We chuckle and jog over to them "This is my boyfriend Brett," They stand up and Brett gives me a cute smile. He towers over Liam and me, "Hi, I'm Stiles and this is Jackson," I smile and shake his hand.

"I know, I heard a lot about you guys," He chuckled and then pauses when he looked down at my arms, I forgot I was wearing a short sleeve and it revealed my scars. I back up sheepishly and hid behind Jackson embarrassed, "It's ok, Stiles... I use to cut to before I was bitten," He said. Liam looked up at him shocked and then at my arms. "I'm so sorry Stiles, I didn't know," Liam said. I run forward to hug him and he hugs me back. I feel the back of my shirt rip and Jackson yelp, I look back to see that he had gotten cut.

Jackson's POV

Thank God Stiles had moved, If he didn't I think it would have gotten him. It looked like someone was trying to snatch up Stiles but then Stiles moved and he got my bicep instead. "Whats going on?" Scott stood up shifting his normal brown eyes to his true alpha red ones. I shifted my eyes and my vision turns pink. I focus and everything turns to slow motion in my sight, I protectively hold Stiles and look around. To the right of me I see a figure running towards us, I hold my hand out just in time and it runs right into my palm and I hold it by the neck.

I shake my head and shift my eyes to normal, I look to see I have Dan in a choke hold. I'm a little disoriented but I quickly shake it off because Stiles' life is in danger. "Woah, where'd he come from?" Derek growled running over to us, soon we had him trapped in a circle of werewolves, I still am holding Stiles protectively.

"Talk..." I command him and his eyes fill with fear, "I-I just wanted to play, I swear!" He defends himself. "Yeah... Gashing my arm sounds like you want to have a real blast,"I say sarcastically "What are you? Who's with you?" I asked. "I-I'm alone... a-and I'm a werewolf just like you," He said, he his blood all over his front side, mouth, and jaw. I don't know why but I dug my claws into the back of his neck and then I see all of his memories.

He has millions of memories so I skip to the past twenty-four hours, My mind is in his body. His running through a forest faster than any human or werewolf could. He then began slaughtering this innocent group of teens my age, I try and go back further. The memory is of us at Jenna's and his lair, they were just watching us? Why? "Will you please tell me why we are just letting them invade our place, why aren't we fighting?" Dan said, he sounded impatient. He looks to the right of him and then fear strikes down my whole body as soon as I saw him. "We are letting them invade our place because I want them to be confused, and we aren't fighting because you and your sister aren't strong enough," Theo said.

After that I feel like I'm being pulled away from his memory, I gain consciousness of my body and see Dan rip out his own heart so I couldn't see anymore. I drop to my knees still in shock "I thought he was dead..." I said to myself. "What? What did you see?" Stiles panicked. "Dan!" I look up to see Jenna kneeling down once she saw her brother had committed suicide , she must have been doing that run Dan did because no one knew she was there.

"Surprised to see me?" Theo chuckled running up next to Jenna, "You should be dead" I yelled feeling all sorts of emotions. "Now is that anyway to talk to your brother?" He chuckled, "Brother?" Stiles asked quietly to himself. "You! You said that no harm would happen to me OR my brother!" Jenna yelled standing up getting hostile. He made an impatient face with here "What are you guys?" Stiles asked and I shook my head at him for him not to communicate with him.

"We're vampires, sweetie..." He said creepily, "And Jenna, It's all a part of my plan..." he chuckled and then I look down to see that Dan pops up and goes to quickly dig his claw in Stiles stomach. "Dan lets go!" Theo commanded, "No!" I yell and try to push Stiles out of the way but then he claws my stomach and throws both of us on the ground. Before my vision goes black I hear the pack yelling and some chasing after them, I look to Stiles and he looks to me. We reach out and meet arms together, intertwining our hands before we pass out from loss of blood. For some reason, I can't heal... I feel my wolf take over, he knows what to do... I pull Stiles a little closer weakly and then I put his wrist in my mouth. I focus everything within me to love towards Stiles, as I slip into my death I bite down...

Will Stiles get the bite before he dies? Will it have the same effects as a regular werewolf?

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, share this story with your friends, and please check out some of my other stories:)

The next chapter is the final chapter!