That's So Jackson

Trigger Warning: Self-Harm and Talking of Self-Harm

Jackson's POV

11:20 A.M.

After we get back from Dan and Jenna's I decided to go back to my house and pack up some of my things. Derek told me that Stiles and I are welcome to move in, Stiles tagged along because he wants to pack up some of his things at his house. Once I get to the house I only pack up some of my favorite clothes, "You're just gonna leave all this stuff here? It has to be at least a trillion dollars!" Stiles overly gestured his hands and I chuckled. "Relax, I plan on calling a real estate agent tomorrow to sell the house to them, I'll grab all the leftover clothes and take it down to goodwill," I said shoving some cashmere sweaters in a suitcase. "I'm also thinking of selling the Porsche and buying a much roomier car, you know for us and the pack," I Said, I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I never wanted to be a part of the pack, but Derek, Stiles, and the rest of the pack has shown me more love than my parents ever had.

"Oh..." He said quietly, I look back at him and he's staring at the floor with tears in his eyes, he's playing with the cuff of the sweater I gave him. "Honey what's wrong? Don't you want to move in the pack house?" I asked walking over to him and holding him. "O-Of course I do... b-but you are just gonna get rid of the house you grew up in, your clothes, and your car just like that. Does that mean if you find someone better than me you'll just leave me to?" He looks up at me and tears stream down his face. I lean down to be face to face with him "Baby... I'm doing this all quickly so I can be with you... The amount something is doesn't mean it will love me back, and I just learned that the past couple of weeks with you. I'm getting rid of this house because I didn't have a good childhood, my parents were never him, the maid Diana basically raised me. Never for one second think that there is anyone better than you out there for me, you're as good as it comes, Stiles." I kiss him on the forehead, flash my glowing pink eyes, and then he cries on my shoulder.

He's been extremely emotional since I took him off of Adderall, and he hasn't cut for a while. Its gonna take a long time for him to become strong but I don't mind being here for him on the journey. "Ready to go to your house?" I asked, "N-no... I won't ever want to go back there, everything there is the past... you're my future," he sniffs. "Oh you just want to keep stealing my sweaters don't ya," I joked and we laughed. "That's fine, I'll take you shopping sometime," I told him and then I kiss him again.

I take my suitcase out to the car and Stiles carried a bag of my favorite blankets, toothbrush, and my stuffed animals. I look at the bush across the street, and I sat my stuff in the trunk. "Hey, Do you still have those photos?" I asked and he nodding grabbing them out of his pocket, I jog over across the street and then try to see if it was where the person who took these creepy photos was. "This is where they we-" I began to tell Stiles but I got light headed and it popped into my head

Vision

I'm not in my body, I see peter pinning stiles to the wall and me trying to get out of my handcuffs to stop him. The vessel I'm in begins to chuckle and then he snaps the picture, I sense a malicious aura on this guy. He also seems familiar even though I can't see his face.

End of vision

"Jackson! What's wrong? You're scaring me!" Stiles was shaking me to consciousness, "S-ssorry," I said disoriented. Stiles tackled me in a hug "What was that?" he said relieved. "I-I don't know... I think it was like a vision, I think it was the leader of Dan and Jenna, I sensed the same thing I smelled last night," I said rubbing my eyes and trying to stand up. "What? So now you're like, That So Raven?" he asked and I shrugged.

Stiles POV

7:20 P.M.

We continued to paint and finish up the last touches of the house, after we told Derek about the vision. Derek said he heard that if a rival wanted to be found that they would leave back memories for us to pick up on, explaining that Jackson's rival wants to be found. Derek also told us he wanted to have a pack bonfire and he wants us to dress up a bit, he bought a new camera so he could make his own Pack album. He told us that his parents had tons of Pack albums but they were all unfortunately burned down in the fire. He also shared that he hated it when his parents would make him dress up to take pictures, but know I'd give anything to have the photo albums.

I look out of the open window watching the muted color of leaves fall with from the wind hitting the trees, It's just not in the early stages of fall. Right now it's only 75 degrees outside, I can't wait for it to get cold so it's socially acceptable to wear long sleeves and hoodies. Jackson told me I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt today because Ill get hot from the flames of the fire. I'm nervous that everyone will act weird around me or even point at me when they see my cutting scars. They go all up my arm, I look at my wrist to see almost fully healed cuts. I see thicker arms wrap around my waist and then damp pecs and abs against my back. "Hi baby," Jackson said resting his chin on my should and he joined me looking out the window. "Beautiful isn't it?" I take in the scent of nature as a gust of wind comes through the window.

We picked the perfect room, beautiful view of the forest, and the roof comes up to the window so we could easily get on it. In the fall I love sitting on the roof and just cloud watching or watching the sun rise and set. "Yeah... But not as beautiful as you," He said before he planted kisses on my neck. I lean my head to the side to grant him more access, "Do I have to wear this shirt, Jax? I feel disgusting..." I rub my forearm sheepishly. "C'mon Stiles... I know you can do it," Jackson said. He thinks that the pack will accept me and help me through the journey, It might but I'm still uncomfortable with it. "But my scars are so ugly..." I whined and the edge of tears, he turns us around to the dresser, it has a mirror above it.

"You may think they are disgusting and that people will judge you for cutting, but you've got these for the rest of your life. You need to see yourself and see how beautiful you are, like I do. I don't see your scars as a disgrace... I see them as battle scars. You survived so much, rape, abuse, and self-hate, that chapter is behind you. Turn the page, It's up to you to make this chapter a better one," Jackson said. I cover my face and begin crying, I turn around and he picks me up. "You're right, I never thought of it that way..." I wipe my tears, It's going to be hard but I'm going to try his advice.

Sorry if that offended any of you, that's just my way of seeing things. I've cut once before but then I started writing about it, writing about it helps me a lot. Writing this chapter help me a lot... thanks for reading, and remember, each and every one of you are beautiful and are worth something:)