Chapter 7

128 Park Avenue, Capital City of Berlint, the People's Republic of Ostania.

A family of four are busy moving about boxes and belongings. A few days after the clothing shop, Loid had come home, newly wedded, with a brand new mama for Anya and Kei.

"Welcome to Anya and Kei's home!" Anya had exclaimed upon Yor, their new mother's, arrival.

"Thank you, Anya. It's lovely."

This address is home to a very unusual family.

The father... a spy.

The mother... an assassin.

The oldest twin... a mute genius

The younger twin... a telepath

"I'm so happy to have a mama now!" Anya happily grinned as she carried a box towards Yor's new room. Kei wordlessly followed, another box in hand.

"A mama..." Yor echoed softly, a slight blush on her cheeks as she looked down at Anya and Kei.

"Oh, I meant to tell you..."

Kei perked up, it sounded quite interesting.

"I pulled a favor from a friend at the courthouse and got. backdated a year... I'll come up with an excuse... your brother... living together."

Even as Kei heard the words being said, she was a lot more interested to hear their thoughts.

Loid; After all, Eden Academy would find it mighty suspicious if we'd married right before the interview.

Yor; Now that I've secured the shop-keeper's permission, I've got nothing to worry about.

Kei couldn't help but wonder who the shop-keeper was. Was it a code name? Probably. It most likely had something to do with her assasin work.

A man, a woman, and two children. Each seeing something to gain from this sham arrangement.

Anya, as usual; soooo cooool!

Now all four live under one roof, each concealing their true nature from their fake family. (mostly.)

"Oh, Anya, No! Those are-" Yor looked rather panicked as Anya carried a box of her... poisoned weapons. At which anya also began to panic, her eyes widening. Kei rolled her eyes. It was in a box. How much harm could it be?

"Now that we've sorted out the boxes, shall we practice for the interview?" Loid called out behind as he finished putting away the last stack of boxes.

With an intent expression on his face, Loid surveyed the three occupants of the sofa with a serious expression. He looked rather strange wearing a pair of glasses and a suit to complete his look. It was time for the mock interview.

The three girls sat on the sofa waiting in anticipation and some nervousness.

"I'll ask the question." Examiner Loid began, "Anya, what do you do when you're not in school?"

"Since Papa leaves me home alone, and Kei is always reading her stoopid books, I watch TV and feel sad." She replied back evenly. Kei had to stifle a grin at her answer... though, she felt a bit offended that Anya couldn't appreciate the glory of books.

"No, no. Not a good impression." That was Examiner Loid's analysis and he turned to Kei, "What about you, Kei? What do you do when you are not at school?"

"Books." was Kei's short answer.

Examiner Loid sighed, and continued to wait, hoping she'd elaborate. She did not. Giving up, he turned to Yor, "Mrs. Forger, please describe your parenting style." He said, writing on his clipboard... guy really took his acting seriously, didn't he?