Chapter-25

Hello my lovely readers,

how's everybody doing?

hope you enjoy the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inayat pov: -

"Hold on, dear sister, where are you going?" I call out into the microphone, making my way towards Mia. "How can you leave when your brother is here?" I ask, pulling off her wig. "Officer, arrest her as well," I command, not before landing a firm slap on her face.

Once everything settles down, I return to the stage and sit beside Veer, while Papa takes over the stage. "Inayat is the daughter of my best friend, Shekhar Vaid. She is like our daughter. I promised Shekhar that if anything ever happened to him, I would take care of Inayat," he says, looking at me. I smile back at him.

"I'm sorry, bache, I wasn't there for you all those years, but I promise to give you all the love, not as a father-in-law, but as your own father. Veer and Inayat will be marrying after two weeks, and we expect blessings from all of you. Also, from now on, Inayat is part of Singhania Industries and will be working alongside Veer. We have decided to give 25% shares of Singhania Industries to Inayat," Papa announces, and I stand up from my seat. But Veer holds my hand. I look at him, confused, but he gives me a reassuring blink and forwards some papers to me. "Sign them, dear wifey," he says. "I can't," I protest. "Yes, you can," he insists, pushing me. "But- no buts, sign them," he says, and I accept my defeat and sign the papers.

"Inayat," Papa passes me the microphone. "Thank you. I have made a decision that I will sign off my will in the name of an orphanage. So, the kids can achieve their goals. They don't have to suffer like me. I want them to stay happy, and in the end, this whole fight will end," I say, signing my will papers and handing them to Mahir Bhai. "Thank you, everyone, for coming to today's press conference," I say, and head towards the exit.

We're all currently sitting for dinner. Everyone is so happy today. "Inayat beta, we have to start shopping for the wedding," Maa says. "Ji Maa, when do you want to go?" I ask, sipping my water. "We can start from tomorrow. We only have a week left because there are also other functions before the wedding, such as Mehndi, Sangeet, and Haldi, so we need to finalize everything this week only," Maa explains. "Okay, no problem," I say with a smile. "Inayat bache, you can join the company after the marriage, and you can work in the same cabin as Mahir," Dadu suggests. "Ji Dadu," I reply, giving him a tight smile.

"Veer, I need an event planner here at the mansion tomorrow for the decorations," Maa tells Veer, who is sitting beside me. "Okay, Mom," he agrees.

"Bhabhi, do you want to prepare a dance for the Sangeet?" Niya asks. "I don't know, I have to ask the doctor first," I say. "Don't worry, Inayat, you will dance," Mahir Bhai assures me. "How?" I ask. "The last scan which we did two days ago was perfect. Now you can walk without leg support and, of course, you can dance," he says. "Really, Bhai?" I ask excitedly. "Yeah," he says with a smile. "Thank you so much. You know how bad I felt when I wasn't able to dance all these months," I say with a smile. "Now you're going to dance full blown at your Sangeet," Dadu says, and I nod and smile.