Lip , I Gotta Go! (Lots of smut)

Ian and Lip were out for a brothers night. Ian was unexpected surprised by how Mickey called him to come home....

"So, how's you and Mickey doing?" Lip asked while raising his eyebrow and cup of beer at the same time turning to me. "Well, we're doing pretty good.We fight a lot, he's so petty it's absolutely insane. I love him and his pettiness anyway though." Ian said with a stupid smile on his face. " That's good I guess, all that ass I wouldn't mind his pettiness either." Lip said with a small chuckle. "Hey, his eyes are not that low, look at him like that again and you won't be able to look at anything else in the world because I'll carve your fucking eyes out." Ian said with a straight face. "That just pissed me off, why are you even looking at MY Mickey that way?" He thought. "Yea yea, speaking of Mickey look who's calling you." Lip said while rolling his eyes. Ian picked up his phone and walked away to the bathroom. "Hey Mick." Ian said with the biggest smile on his face." Hey Ian I wanna show you something." As he said that he set the phone up towards the bed where he had a vibrator and a 9 inch dildo sitting there while he was rock hard butt naked. "Baby.... You know I'm out right now." Ian was rock hard seeing his lover like that. " I know , but you've been gone for too long... I miss you." Mickey said while jerking himself off with small little moans and whimpers. "Ian... IAN OH FUCK YOU GIVE IT TO ME SO GOOD!" Mickey screamed while breathing heavily, he had already finished. But God did Mickey look so precious and hot screaming Ian's name. By now Ian was rock hard and it was very...noticeable. He walked out of the bathroom. "HEY LIP I GOTTA GO!"He said while practically running out of the bar.

Ian finally arrived home and immediately walked in to see his lover moaning and screaming his name with a vibrater up his ass. "Baby..." Ian said with a low tone of voice that sent shivers up Mickey's spine. "Yes Ian....?" Mickey said as he sat up and took the vibrater out of his ass. Mickey knew he had fucked up. "What did you do.. ?" Ian said while staring dead into Mickey's soul. "I- Ian I'm sorry I just wanted your attention, I wanted it badly I-" Ian cut him off by sticking his tongue down his throat. Mickey moaned into the kiss almost instantly. "You wanna act like a little slut I'm gonna treat you like one." Ian said coldly. Mickey knew this wasn't gonna end up good for him. Ian shoved 2 fingers into Mickey's hole. Mickey screamed from the pleasure. Ian continues roughly fingering Mickey before shoving a third finger in causing Mickey to get louder and louder by the second. "FUCK IAN FUCK ME ALREADY!" Mickey screamed at the top of his lungs. He wanted Ian inside of him badly. Without a warning Ian slammed himself into Mickey causing him to scream so loud the neighbors surely heard. "That's not my name right now Mickey, and you know it." Ian said as he repeatedly slammed into the older boy. "I- Ian what are you talking about...?"Mickey could barely form a single sentence over all the pleasure he was feeling at the moment. "Call me daddy." Ian said with a low tone of voice. "No Ian wtf that's gay as fuck!" Mickey said while scrunching his face up. Ian slammed into Mickey even harder causing him to yell and scream. "OKAY OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY , IAN PLEASE !" Mickey pleaded and begged but that's not what Ian wanted to hear. Mickey's pleasure was now mixed with pain. He let out small whimpers and moans. "D-daddy... please!" Mickey said while moaning trying to form a sentence. "Please what?" Ian said. "Use your words pretty baby." Ian said slamming into him hitting his prostate. Ian then grabbed Mickey's dick and placed a finger over the slit preventing him from cumming. "HOLY SHIT IAN PLEASE... PLEASE I NEED TO CUM!" He then slammed into him harder making Mickey's body jerk up with each thrust. "FUCK FUCK FUCK DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM!" Mickey screamed. He now has tears forming into his eyes from the overstimulating pleasure he was getting. Ian slowed down the pace of his thrusts to give Mickey a break. Mickey was whimpering and moaning softly at the feeling of his lovers gentleness. "Daddy... p-please let me cum!" Mickey said while trying to push Ian back to give him a break. Ian suddenly pulled out knowing he wasn't done with Mickey for the night. Mickey moaned at the sudden emptiness he felt. He flipped over on his back while breathing heavily. "Damn Ian, I didn't mean to make you that mad." Mickey said as he laughed. "You think this is over?" Ian said with a cold remark. "What do you mean Ian? What are you talkin' about. "Ian then pulled mickeys legs down to where he dick was, lifting them up to have easy access to his hole. "Ian wai-." Mickey was cut off by Ian slamming his dick right back into him. Mickey screamed at the sudden feeling. Ian kept slamming into mickey , watching his body jerk forward and backwards as his dick slid in and out of his pretty little hole. "HOLY SHIT! IAN PLEASE IM SORRY!" Mickey screamed as he lifted his head up to make eye contact with Ian. "No baby, you wanted to act like a little slut , you gonna get treated like one." He said as he slammed into Mickey once again hitting his prostate. "SHIT! RIGHT THERE PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Mickey screamed as he threw his head back as his mind slipped into an imaginary space where he just let words fall out of his lips not knowing what they were. "YES DADDY YOU GIVE IT TO ME SO GOOD! Right there Ian , fuck the shit out of me please!" Mickey was just feeding into what Ian wanted. "Good boy , that's what you want my little slut? You want me to fuck your brains out?" Ian said with a little smirk. "YES DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME , FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!" Mickey screamed. I'm sure the neighbors got absolutely no sleep. Ian began jerking his husband off slowly while slamming into him. Mickey was going crazy. He felt like his head was spinning. Ian put his thumb over the spilt of Mickey's dick once again. "Ian... please I-I'm sorry!" Mickey said while gripping at Ian's arm trying to tap it. Mickey then released on Ian's hand and finger. He quickly looked up at and realized he was gonna have it way worse then what he just had. "I-Ian please, I'm sorry I couldn't any-." Without warning Ian started ramming Mickey's hole with a fast pace. "IAN PLEASE! HOLY SHIT ! DADDY!" Mickey was going through all types of emotions and pleasure. Ian's pace sped up a little faster driving Mickey absolutely insane. "Daddy..please I'm s-sorry I promise!" Mickey said in between breaths gasping for air as he could barely form a sentence. Ian's pace sped up even faster while Mickey was a whimpering and moaning mess. Ian finally reached his climax and feel on the bed right next to Mickey. "Ian... you didn't have to do all of that you asshole!" Mickey said slapping Ian's arm. "Well, you did call me while I was out with my brother, what did you expect?" Ian said while laughing. "Fuck off." Mickey said while turning over on his side to go to sleep. "Aww , are you mad I fucked the shit out of you while you called me daddy and told me how sorry you were?" Ian said while smiling as hard as ever. "Ian , shut the fuck up." Mickey said while smiling . "I love you Mick." Ian said smiling. "Love you too firecrotch." Mickey said.