Wedding Night (Smut)

What happens after the wedding of the lovely Mickey Milkovich and Ian Gallagher.

"I now pronounce you , husband and husband."
"Now?"
"Yes now."
With that Ian kissed Mickey like it was their first kiss. Letting all memories play in his head as he kissed his husband.

Later~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" Mickey said as he laid on their wedding bed watching Ian take his clothes off. "You know what I'm doing." Ian replied as he started pulling Mickey's clothes off. He immediately coated 2 fingers in spit and pushed them into Mickey. "Oh fuck-." Mickey whined through the pain and pleasure. He instantly started moving them faster and faster. "Ian... fuck!" Mickey whined. "Yes Mick?" Ian said as he moved faster and crooked his fingers to his husbands prostate. "P-plea-se oh shit!" Mickey whined as he threw his head back while holding Ian's free hand. "Feels good right?" Ian said as he moved his fingers faster. Mickey smashed his lips together, muffling the loud moans that were trying to come out. Ian lubed his dick up and immediately put it in. Not giving Mickey any time to adjust he started thrusting at a fast pace. "Don't do that let me hear you Mickey." He said as he watched Mickey's eyes roll to the back of his head. "Fuck fuck fuck , shit Ian!" Mickey screamed. Ian bent Mickey's legs into his chest and went deeper as time passed. "CUM IAN PLEASE!" Mickey screamed as he felt Ian hit his prostate over and over again. "Hold it." Ian said as he speed his pace up. "Please Ian!" Mickey whined. "Cum." Ian said as he kept the same pace not giving Mickey a break. "I-Ian wait!" Mickey said as he tried to give himself a break after cumming. "You got it baby. You can take it." Ian said as he slowed down his pace a little bit. He soon stopped and let Mickey get on top and ride. "Fuck.." Mickey moaned softly as he bounced on Ian's dick feeling every inch of him. "Come on baby I know you can do better." Ian said as he thrusted from underneath into his husband and pushed his hips down each and every time making it go deeper inside of him. "SHIT IAN FUCK!" Mickey screamed as his legs started shaking heavily. "That's it baby." Ian said as he rocked Mickey's hips back and forth. "C-cum..." Mickey said as he placed his hands on Ian's chest. "Go ahead and cum." Ian said as he  sped up his pace reaching his climax. "Shit..." Mickey said as he laid on Ian's chest. "Mr.Gallagher." Ian said while smiling.