Car ride ( Smut)

Mickey teases Ian and it leads to a lot more.

"Mickey stop I'm driving." Ian said as he felt Mickey's hand rub across his dick. "Whyyyy" Mickey said as he rubbed faster feeling Ian's boner. "You're getting yourself into something you don't want to get into." Ian replied as he pulled the car into an empty parking lot. "Now do you really wanna go there?" Ian said as he looked at Mickey. "Fuck you." Mickey said flipping him off. "Alright." Ian said as he slid his pants and boxers off doing the same with Mickey. He lifted both seats as he practically threw Mickey in the backseat. "Ian.. I was playing I didn't mean it." Mickey said as he watched Ian spit on his hand and rub his dick. "See where playing gets you?" His said as he turned Mickey around and kissed his back sliding his dick in slowly, giving him time to adjust. "Oh fuck..." Mickey moaned. Ian went an inhuman pace for starting but he didn't care. Mickey instantly tried to grab anything near him as it was too much to handle. "OH SHIT! FUCK!" Mickey screamed as he was wrecked inside. "You wanted to play around right? Hm?" Ian said as he went deeper hitting that spot. "FUCK! I'M SORRY IAN!" Mickey screamed as his husband kept hitting that spot time and time again. "Yea baby, I bet you are." Ian said as he slowed down going deeper. "Shit, Ian please..." Mickey moaned as he felt himself getting closer and closer. "What do you need Mick?" Ian said , he knew he wanted to cum but he wanted to hear it. "Cum please... please let me cum Ian.." Mickey begged with small moans. "Hold it." Ian said as he went back to that inhuman pace wrecking his husband's spot. "SHIT! FUCK IAN PLEASE!" Ian didn't respond but went deeper as he felt his climax approach. He came inside of Mickey, staying there as he came down from his high. "He stroked Mickey's dick and watched as it twitched and aches for release. "Go on and cum." Ian said and with that Mickey spilled all of his hand. "Look at the mess you made Mickey." Ian said with a smile.