Whenever I Want. (Fluff , Smut)

Scene from season 4 episode 8. Ian comes back from the army and asks Mickey to suck his Dick whenever he wants, things get a lil freaky deaky😂.

"U comin back?" Mickey said while maintaining eye contact with the floor instead of Ian. "Depends, will you suck my dick whenever I want?" Ian replied while staring at Mickey. "Fuck off." Mickey said while glancing at Ian but quickly putting his eyes back into the floor. "Ok." Ian said as he went back to taking notes in his note book. "I'll do it." Mickey said still staring at the floor afraid to look at Ian. "Do what?" Ian replied as he stared at Mickey with a slight smile. "Don't make me say it asswipe.." Mickey replied with sigh. "Suck my dick..whenever I want." Ian said. With that being said Mickey got his knees and immediately unbuckled Ian's pants. Without hesitation he started sucking his dick. Soon deep throating it. Ian leaned his head back and let out soft moans as his climax was approaching. He grabbed Mickey's head and went faster himself. "You like that hm? You like choking on my dick huh Mickey?" Ian said as Mickey gaged and choked deep throating him. "Mph-" Mickey could only reply with muffled moans and groans. Ian went faster as he came in Mickey's mouth and rode his high out. "Get up." Ian said as he stared at Mickey. "Listen Ian.." Mickey said as he slowly stood up. "Shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear it. Now you listen to me. We're gonna make this shit work. We're gonna be together regardless. I don't care what you think about it or what you say because I know you want it too. Now take all that shit off or I'll take it off for you." Ian said as he looked into Mickey's eyes. "Ian please.." Mickey said as he stared at the floor not being able to look at Ian. "No, look at me." Ian said as he grabbed Mickey's chin and made eye contact with him. "I love you. You are gonna have to accept being loved for the rest of your life by me and only me. No other people. Just me and you." Ian said. "I- I love you too.." Mickey said looking back down at the floor. "Take it off. Now." Ian said as he looked Mickey up and down. Mickey stood there trying to process how he felt about what Ian had just said. With that Ian started taking Mickey's clothes off for him. "Come here." Ian said as he grabbed Mickey by his waist kissing him. Slowly moving down to his neck sucking hickey's all over. "I-Ian.. your family is here." Mickey moaned while trying to speak at the same time. "Let them hear that you're mine." Ian said as he slowly moved his fingers towards his ass. Inserting 2 fingers. "Fuck.. Ian please." Mickey moaned as he felt the fingers move inside of him faster and faster. "Please what? I'm gonna show you how much I love you." Ian said as he moved his fingers faster. Mickey's knees got weak as he almost fell onto the floor but Ian held his waist tighter and put him onto the bed. He laid him on his back and lifted his legs up. No longer being gentle he coated his dick in spit and shoved it inside of Mickey. Immediately going at a fast pace. Mickey tried to cover his mouth with his hand and muffle his moans by smushing his lips together. "Let them hear you, let me hear you. I love the way you sound , the way you look , the way you smell , the way you talk , the way you walk , the way you love , the way you care , I love everything about you Mickey and I want you to know that." Ian said as he sped his pace up while pinning Mickey's above his head and kissing him once again. "FUCK FUCK FUCK IAN SHIT! Too much Ian I can't take it!" Mickey screamed. Everybody in the house heard it but they also heard headboard banging and skin slapping with loud moans and whimpers. They didn't even bother to check. "Do you understand how much I love you..? Do you know how much I care about you? I admire every little thing you do and I know that you care." Ian said as he went deeper inside of Mickey, letting him wrap his legs around his waist. "F-fuck!" Mickey moaned as he covered his mouth with his hand again. "No you're gonna let out every moan. I wanna hear you." Ian sad as moved his hand out of the way and went deeper as if he didn't understand the question when he didn't respond. "I-I understand Ian! I kn-know!" Mickey screamed which was followed by loud short moans. "So why don't you act like it?" Ian said as he slowed down his pace so he could hear Mickey clearly. "I-I'm sorry Ian!" Mickey said as he made direct eye contact with Ian. "I'll do better.." Mickey said while leaning his head back as Ian hit his prostate over and over listening to everything Mickey was saying. "I love you Mickey... I know you're scared but you have my heart and I want you to understand that." Ian said as he kept hitting that spot, going a faster pace. "CUM! Please let me cum!" Mickey screamed as he placed his hand on Ian's stomach telling him to slow down. Ian only sped ups "Hold it." Ian replied as he felt his climax approaching. "Cum for me." Ian said as he came inside of Mickey. "Fuck..." Mickey said as he rode out his high. "I understand Ian, I'm just scared , I've never been in a relationship before and I hate talking about how I feel about this shit." Mickey said as he looked at Ian laying beside him. "We're gonna be okay..."