Honey Packet? (Smut)

Mickey and Ian decided to take a honey packet... ( if you don't know what the honey packet is , it's honey that makes you extremely horny.)

"Mickey, let's try this." Ian said as he held up a box full of honey packets. "What the fuck is that shit?" Mickey said while raising his eyebrows. "It's a trending thing, it's a honey packet." Ian said with a huge smile on his face. "We could've just bought a bottle of honey." Mickey said while rolling his eyes. "No it's honey that makes you horny." Ian said putting his hand on his hip. "Oh that shit, that shit don't work." Mickey said as he grabbed the box and sat it down on the counter. "And how would you know?" Ian said while staring at Mickey. "I just do." Mickey replied. "Come on Mick just do it...please." Ian said as they made eye contact. "Fine." Mickey grabbed two out of the box as Ian grabbed only one. "You're taking two?" Ian said as he watched Mickey cut open the two packets of honey. "This shit doesn't work so yea." Mickey replied while squeezing the honey packets into his mouth. "THAT SHIT IS NASTY AS FUCK!" Mickey yelled throughout the house airing his tongue out.
Later ~~~~( I'm sorryyy😭)

"Mickey what are you doing?" Ian said as he watched Mickey sit on his lap and start grinding on him. "I wanna fuck." Mickey said while staring at Ian. "No. Not tonight." Ian said as he smiled and kissed Mickey. "Pleaseeeee..." Mickey said as he kissed and sucked on Ian's neck leaving hickey after hickey. "No Mick." Ian said as he moved Mickey off of his lap. "Fine." Mickey said as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, throwing a baby fit. "Attitude much." Ian said as he watched his lover have a bad attitude. "Leave me alone." Mickey said as he walked upstairs to their bedroom. "If he doesn't wanna fuck Ima just do it myself then." Mickey thought to himself as he took his pants off and laid in their bed. He inserted 2 fingers coated in spit into himself and slowly thrusted them in and out. Small moans came from his mouth as he went fast. "Fuck! Shit!" He screamed loudly as he went faster and deeper, hitting his prostate. Now Mickey could touch himself all that he wanted to, but he wasn't supposed to. Ian heard and immediately went upstairs , opening their door to the sight of Mickey. "Hm, what ya doin' Mick?" Ian said as he walked in their room. "Nothing.." Mickey said as he slowly pulled out his fingers with a soft muffled moan. "You sure?" Ian said as he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. "Ian... I didn't mean to.." Mickey said as he sat up in their bed watching Ian take off his clothes. "Yes you did. It's ok baby." Ian said as he grabbed a bottle of lube from their dresser. "Ian please.." Mickey whined as he watched Ian spread lube on his dick stroking it multiple times. "Come here." Ian said as he pulled Mickey's legs to line his dick up with him. "Ian.." Mickey whined as he watched Ian line up with his hole. "I didn't mean to, I just-." He was cut off as Ian slammed into to and thrusted in a rough manner at a fast pace. "What were you saying?" Ian said as he watched Mickey struggle to hold his moans back. "I- Did-n't mean to!" Mickey said breathlessly through moans and whimpers. "It's okay baby let it out." Ian said as he went deeper slowly his pace down for it to be painful leaving Mickey wanting more. "Please Ian..." Mickey said with heavy breathing trying to contain his moans. "Please what baby..hm?" Ian said as he continued to slow thrusting. "Faster...please daddy." Mickey said as he grabbed one of Ian's hands. "Awe baby.. I can't say no to that." Ian said as he sped up his pace thrusting at almost an inhuman speed ramming his boyfriend into their bed. "FUCK! Ia-n...." Mickey said as he could barely talk without moaning. "Yes Mickey?" Ian replied as he kissed and sucked on Ian's neck. "Cum please!" Mickey said as his body arched into Ian's. The pleasure was too much. "Be a good boy and beg." Ian said while speeding up his pace. "Please!" Mickey said as tears slowly feel out of his eyes. "Cum." As Ian said that Mickey came all over himself and Ian. Ian kept going and rode out his high. "Fuck.." Mickey said as he laid his head on Ian's chest. "Thought the honey pack didn't do anything." Ian said as he played in Mickey's hair. "Shut the hell up." Mickey responded before laughing and slowly falling asleep.