Don't wake the kids! ( SMUTTT)

"Daddy , look what I made." Mel said while holding up a picture she drew. It was a picture of her family. Mickey's heart melted at the sight. "Aw baby it's so cute." He took the picture and walked over to the fridge to hang it up. "ALRIGHT BEDTIME!" Mickey said yelling throughout the house to make sure Isiah heard. "OKAY OKAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LOUD ABOUT IT!" Isiah replied as he got into his bed turning his light off. Mickey just laughed as he pick led his daughter up and took her to her room. Mel shortlyfell asleep after getting her goodnight kiss from Mickey. "Kids asleep?" Ian asked. "Yea, they are so full of energy." Mickey said as he smiled at Ian. Ian suddenly pinned Mickey's hands on the bed right above his head. "I-Ian wtf ar-." he was cut out by Ian's tongue in his mouth. "Is that a problem?" Ian asked with his eyebrows raised up making eye contact with Mickey. "No I- not at all." Mickey said as he felt his dick get hard. Ian wanted Mickey to beg for him so why not have a little fun with it. "Aww looks like someone is excited there. Want me to help with that?" Ian said being sarcastic. "Fuck off." Mickey said trying to get out of Ian's grip. "Mkay, if you say so." Ian said while turning over on his side to go to sleep. "Ian wtf , you're just gonna go to sleep?"Mickey said irritated. He wanted his lovers attention badly now. "Well you said fuck off Mick, that's what I'm doing." Ian said halfway smiling. Ian was gonna get what he wanted regardless. "Ian , please I need it." Mickey practically whined for his lovers dick. "Need what baby?" Ian asked. "Ian stop fucking around you know what I want!" Mickey said slapping Ian's arm. Ian then sat up and looked at Mickey. "Beg for it." Ian said. "Ian... What?" Mickey said holding his head. "Beg for my Dick." Ian said with a smirk. "No Ian." Mickey said. He wanted to but he didn't want to. It was a weird feeling but he wanted Ian's dick badly. "Please Ian... Give it to me." Mickey said whining. Ian pushed Mickey back on the bed, stood in front of him and told him to beg some more. "Ian.. I need it, please give it to me how I like it. Make me feel good." Ian's dick got hard listening to his lover beg for him. Mickey slid his hand down his boxers and started jerking himself off breathing heavily and letting small moans escape his lips. Ian noticed and immediately took Mickey's hand out of his boxers. "What are you doing baby? Why are you touching yourself?" Ian said tilting his head to the side a little bit. "Because you didn't want to do it you asshole." Mickey said making a sassy remark while rolling his eyes. Ian pulled Mickey's pants and boxers off as well as his on and immediately shoved his dick into Mickey. "OW FUCK IAN!" Mickey screamed. "Shut up and take it you little slut you know you like it." Ian said while leaning into Mickey's ear. Mickey moaned at the feeling of Ian calling him a little slut, Mickey loved every second of it. Ian started slamming into Mickey repeatedly. Mickey moaned into a pillow trying to keep his noise down because of the sleeping kids. "Be quiet baby , don't wake the kids." Ian said leaning down to Mickey while slowing down his tempo. Mickey whimpered and moaned softly at the feeling. Ian leaned back up and started ramming Mickey's hole without a warning. "DADDY! SHIT! FUCK IAN GIVE IT TO ME!" Mickey yelled into the pillow slightly biting on it. Ian pulled Mickey up by his hair, he was a moaning mess. He was drooling all over the pillow while Ian was ramming into him. "Baby, the kids are gonna wake up if you don't be quiet." Ian said putting hand around Mickey's throat. He then flipped them over and let Mickey be on top. Mickey planted his feet a little under Ian's thighs. He started bouncing up and down on Ian's dick leaning his head back trying to cover his mouth to silence the moans that he couldn't control. Ian moved mickey's had off of his mouth to hear Mickey's moans. He knew Mickey couldn't be quiet. "Ian...please!" Mickey said, he wanted to cum but could barely form a sentence to tell Ian. Mickey's hair was sticking to his forehead, he was sweaty and he looked so needy for Ian. Ian was turned on by his lover. He could do this all night. "Please what princess?" Ian said. "IAN PLEASE I NEED TO CUM!" Mickey screamed as he pulled his body onto Ian's, laying his face in the crook of Ian's neck practically collapsing, he knew he couldn't cum unless Ian told him to cum. Ian wrapped his hand around Mickey's waist and slammed into him from below. Mickey moaned into Ian's skin, unable to control all the noises that escaped his lips. "Wanna cum at the same time mick?"  Ian said knowing Mickey would say from yes from needing to cum so bad. "Yes...please Ian." Mickey said breathlessly. Ian sped up his pace as he was close to cumming. Mickey was losing his mind, whimpering , moaning and screaming. He couldn't control himself. "3...2...1." Ian said he came inside of Mickey and as Mickey came onto his and Ian's stomach. "Fucking Gallagher.." Mickey said as he rolled his eyes laying there unable to move.