I Gotta Worry, You're My Husband (SMUT)

Mickey and Ian just got back from working together and there is a cute little scene where Mickey was worried about Ian and then they kiss or whatever and things happen after that...😭

"You worry too much." Ian said while taking a sip of his beer. "I gotta worry, you're my husband." Mickey said while walking up to Ian standing in between his legs. Ian took a deep breath before making eye contact with his husband before giving him a slow passionate kiss. Ian slipped his tongue into Mickey's mouth searching every inch of it. "See look at you, just horny." Mickey said with a small chuckle as he pulled back from Ian. "Come here Mick." Ian said while pulling his waist. "What Ian? We're in the kitchen!" Mickey said while laughing but still coming close to Ian. "So?" Ian said while scrunching up his face. "Take these off." Mickey said as he gently tugged on Ian's clothes. "See, I'm not the only horny one." Ian said while laughing. "Come on take em' off!" Mickey said while tugging harder and Ian's clothes. "You don't tell me what to do. Okay?" Ian said as he grabbed Mickey's chin while  making eye contact with him. "Fine." Mickey said as he rolled his eyes and looked away from Ian, feeling embarrassed and vulnerable. He slightly smiled as he heard Ian unbuckle his belt and the sound of his pants falling down. Ian grabbed Mickey by his waist and started pulling his clothes off since he didn't do it himself already. "Lube?" Mickey asked with a concerned tone of voice. "You can take spit." Ian replied as he spit on 2 of his fingers and slowly slid them inside of Mickey as he grabbed the kitchen counter with a small soft moan. Soft whimpers and pants escape his lips but he soon smashed them together muffling them as Ian thrusted his fingers faster and harder inside of him. "Ian...please.." Mickey said while whining. "Please what baby? You want it that bad hm?" Ian said while speeding up his pace. "P-plea-se!" Was all Mickey could spit out through his moans and whimpers. Ian slid his pants off along with his boxer, coating his dick in a good amount of spit slowly pushing it into Mickey just enough not to hurt him and to let him adjust. "Shit Ian..." Mickey moaned out softly but sharp, low enough to be heard above a whisper. Without a warning his started thrusting harshly and rapidly into Mickey. Making his body jerk back and forth meeting Ian's hips with every thrust. "Yes baby? You like it don't you? Hm Mickey?" Ian said with a low tone of voice knowing how to drive Mickey insane. Mickey could only respond with loud, short moans and soft whimpers. "Answer me Mick." Ian said going deeper into the older boy making him scream and arch his back. "YES! IAN RIGHT THERE PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Mickey screamed as he felt Ian his prostate time and time again. Ian thrusted into him harder but slowed down his pace going deeper than before. "S-SHIT DADDY FUCK! Fuck Ian you feel so good!" Mickey screamed on the verge of cumming. "Hold it Mickey. Dont cum yet." Ian said as he examined Mickey's body and covered the slit of his dick. Ian knew everything about Mickey , he could tell he was about to cum. "Please Ian..." Mickey begged and pleaded whining. "No. Hold it Mickey." Ian said, not giving in to the soft cute whimpers and whines his husband let out. "Please please please.." Mickey repeated, whining on the verge of tears. Ian sped up his pace more going harder and faster with each thrust, running his hands all over Mickey's body. He leaned down and began sucking on his back making his way leaving hickey after hickey. "Cum p-lease!" Mickey choked out as Ian hit a spot deeper than his prostate. "Go ahead and cum Mick." Ian said with a low moan following right behind as he felt his orgasm approaching. Soon Mickey came all over the kitchen counter and Ian came inside Mickey. "Fuck.." Mickey moaned out as he felt Ian pull out of him. "So much for worrying huh Mickey." Ian said sarcastically as he watched the cum drip out of Mickey. "Shut up!" Mickey said as he gathered his clothes to head upstairs to shower. "Can I come too?" Ian asked like a toddler. "Fine, don't try to do anything stupid."
Mickey said knowing Ian would want to fuck again. "Okayyy." Ian said following behind Mickey.

Very short, I didn't really know what to write on this story send me some ideas I'm running out😭