Hickey? (Smut, fluff)

Mickey and Ian are together but haven't popped out together yet. Mandy sees a hickey on Mickey's neck but doesn't know who it's from until she finds out her best friend was fucking her brother. ( This was suggested by one of my followers😛)

"Ian no marks! You know this." Mickey said as he pushed Ian playfully. "Come on Mick. Just a couple." Ian said as he went back to sucking on Mickey's neck. "I-Ian.. fuck..." Mickey moaned. "Yes baby?" Ian said as he softly hit Mickey's neck while leaving small kisses. "Not now Ian p-please." Mickey moaned as he grabbed a small handful of Ian's hair. "Mickey come on... please? Ian said as he stepped back whining. "No Ian I won't be able to walk." Mickey said as he walked to the bathroom. "IAN FUCKING GALLAGHER I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" Mickey screamed as he looked at his neck covered in Hickey's. "For what? I like them." Ian said as he grabbed Mickey by his waist. "Can we just do a quickie?" Ian said as he flipped Mickey around to make eye contact. "Shit Gallagher." Mickey said as he kissed Ian. Ian took that as a yes and immediately took Mickey's clothes off following with his own. Ian spit on his fingers and slid 2 into Mickey. "T-the door Ian.." Mickey moaned out. The door was still wide open but they were too in the moment. Ian reached over to close the door without removing his fingers away from Mickey. "Look in the mirror Mick." Mickey lifted his head up only to see Ian staring at him. Ian was sexy as fuck. Mickey kept moaning while making eye contact with Ian through the Mirror as Ian's fingers thrusted harder, deeper and faster into him. Ian replaced his fingers with his dick and soon enough at started slamming into Mickey without thinking twice about it. "FUCK!" Mickey screamed as he laid his head on the sink arching his back a little. "Feels good right?" Ian said as he sucked on Mickeys back before picking his head up and sucking on his neck. Mickey tried to make a sassy remark but only moans and whimpers came out. "Not gonna answer?" Ian said as he went deeper as he pulled Mickey's hair and sped up his pace even more. "SHIT DADDY YES! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Mickey screamed at the top of his lungs while gripped at the sink. Mickey's legs started trembling and shaking as he got closer to his climax. "Hold it Mickey." Ian said as he held Mickey's hips in place so he wouldn't collapse. "I-Ian please..." Mickey said. Ian ignored his begging and kept slamming into him harder. Mickey was moaning loudly and whimpering from overstimulating pleasure and pain from not being able to cum. "Ian please let me cum!" Mickey said as he tapped Ian's arm multiple times. "Can't you hold it a little longer baby?" Ian said as he kissed Mickey's back making his way up back to his neck. "P-please Ian!" Mickey screamed as Ian hit something deeper and better than his prostate. Ian kept hitting that spot making Mickey scream and whine each time. "Ian.." Mickey moaned out. "Yes baby?" Ian said as he moaned lowly when he felt his climax approaching. "P-please let me cum..." Mickey said with tears in his eyes. "Cum." Ian said and with that they both released with loud moans and whimpers. Mickey walked out of the bathroom with a slight limp. "See this is why we can't fuck before we go places! I can't even walk properly!" Mickey said as he slapped the shit out of Ian's arm. "OW FUCK! Ian screamed. "That shit hurts Mickey!" He yelled at Mickey. "I'M LIMPING YOU DUMBASS!Look at my neck!" Mickey yelled back. "Not my fault you're sexy, you have pretty moans, you called me daddy, you sound so cute when you whine, you beg and you're my boyfriend." Ian said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Oh my fuckin- LORD IAN!" Mickey punched Ian playfully in his shoulder. "What? It's true!" Ian said as he hugged Mickey and grabbed him by the waist, kissing his once again. "Ian not again, I'm already limping don't make it worse." Mickey said as he backed away from Ian. "Okay, okay, later though." Ian said as he came closer to Mickey who was leaning on the coach arm, putting on one of Ian's jackets. "Go before Mandy comes home, you can come back over later though."

Later that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mickey, I'm inviting Ian over stay in your room bitch." Mandy said as she picked her phone. "Why I gotta stay in my room it's just a fag. No one gives a shit." Mickey knew he was the one that gave all shits about Ian. "Jesus Mickey leave him alone he's my best friend and I accept that. A few minutes later Ian arrived because they practically live right next to each other. "Hey Mandy." Ian said right walked right in a took his jacket off and sat it down on the couch. "HEY IAN!" Mandy screamed like she ain't seen him in years. They hugged and sat down. "What we watchin?" Ian said as grabbed drinks from the fridge. "Black Mirror." Mandy responded. "So nobody sees me standing here? Fuck y'all too!" Mickey said as he sat down on the couch next to Mandy. "Oh hey Mickey." Ian said while smiling. "Hey fag." Mickey responded with a smirk. "Really Mickey? You're a b- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" Mandy screamed at Mickey. "What?" Is there a bug?" Mickey asked while holding up his hands. "WHO GAVE YOU ALL THOSE HICKEYS!?" Mandy said as she stood up pointing and looking at his neck. "None of your business Mandy." Mickey said as he went to go get something to drink. "Are you wearing his jacket?" Mandy asked as she noticed it looked very familiar. "W-whose jacket?" Mickey said as he stopped in his tracks. "Ian , ain't that a jacket that you had before?" Mandy said as she started noticing weird energy and moves between the two boys. "IAN! DID YOU FUCK MY BROTHER!?" Mandy screamed. "HEY YOU'RE LOUD AS FUCK SHUT UP!" Mickey screamed back at her. Ian just swallowed hard and cleared his throat between the 2 arguing siblings. "I can fuck who I wanna fuck Mandy." Mickey said. "You're just going to hurt each other y'all need to stop and I mean now!" Mandy said. "No we're not and even if we did we get through shit." Ian said as he looked at Mickey. "I don't want or need anybody else but Mickey, I want to be with him...for the rest of my life." Ian said as he look at Mandy and back to Mickey. "Really Ian?" Mandy said as she looked back and forth between the two boys who were staring at each other. "You really wanna be with me for the rest of your life Ian?" Mickey said as he raised his eyebrows with teary eyes. He had never felt so much joy and happiness. The person he loved wanted to be with him... maybe even Marry him.. "Yes Mickey. The way you make me feel just brings me happiness.. I want you in my life.. I need you in my life, I don't want or need anybody else but you and whoever is against it can choke on a dick." Ian said as he walked up to Mickey hugging him. "Mickey do you feel like that about Ian?" Mandy asked. "I- Yea.. as much as I don't wanna say it I fell for him. I'm just scared... scared of dad and what he'll do if it wasn't for that I would've been told everyone I was your future husband." He said through a smile as a tear slipped down his check. Ian wiped the tear off of Mickey's cheek and hugged him again. "Mickey don't cry about it Terry's gonna be dead soon you just need to be happy." Mandy said walking over to her brother and pushing Ian out of the way for a hug. "Damn Mandy what the fuck did I do?" Ian said as he fell backwards onto the couch. "Look at his damn neck you horny bastard!" Mandy yelled at Ian. Mickey just laughed. "I told your dumbass to not do it." Mickey said as he laughed at Ian who was sitting n there getting lectured.