Shit I'm Hard.. (SMUT)

From the ambulance truck scene where they do a quickie but the body isn't in the trunk 😛😛 .

"Shit I'm hard..." Mickey said as he stared at Ian who was driving. Ian pulled up to an empty place where he parked the ambulance. "Oh yea." Mickey said as they pulled up to an empty spot. Ian immediately got out of the car with Mickey following behind. "It's gonna have to be a quickie." Ian said as he pinned Mickey to the back of the truck. "That's fine with me." Mickey said as he let Ian kiss him, melting into the kiss second by second. Soon enough they get in truck with Mickey immediately pulling his pants down. Ian pulled his down right along with Mickey as he grabbed his shoulder and bent him over. Ian coated his dick in spit and slowly slid it into Mickey. "Fuck.." Mickey moaned out softly as he let his head drop staring down at the floor of the ambulance. "Come on Mickey you know what to do." Ian said as he pulled Mickey's hair to pull his head up, making him arch his back a little for easier access as he roughly thrusted into Mickey. "Fuck! Daddy shit!" Mickey screamed through the truck as his body jerked back and forth as the pleasure became too much. "Hmm? You love it don't you.." Ian said as he went deeper inside of Mickey, picking up his pace within minutes. "SHIT! IAN PLEASE!" Mickey screamed as he was on edge close to cumming. "Hold it just a little longer baby." Ian said as he thrusted harder into Mickey. "Please Ian...please!" Mickey cried out through whimpers and whines. "Hold it Mickey." Ian said with a low tone of voice as he covered the split of his husband's dick, spreading the pre cum along watching it drip. "FUCK! DADDY PLEASE! PLEASE IAN!" Mickey screamed as his legs began to shake due to overstimulating pleasure. "Cum." Ian said as he sped up his pace as he felt his own climax approach with quickness. "Fuck.." Mickey said as his body shook as his came all over the ambulance wall with Ian cumming inside of him. "Fuck Gallagher." Mickey said as he took deep breaths trying to get back to normal.

SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH HAPPY NEW YEARSSSS😭