Shut The Fuck Up. (Smut)

Mickey was gay but he never wanted to admit it because of his dad , he was sneaking around with Ian almost every chance he got.

"You got any Pringles in this shit hole?" Mickey asked while raising his eyebrow at Ian."Yea, they're in the back." Ian said while walking to the back of the store. Mickey quickly followed behind. Once they got to the back of the store they immediately took off their clothes. Ian bent Mickey over the shelves they had back there. He quickly spit on his finger and inserted one. "Fuck.." Mickey softly moaned at the feeling of pleasure he was receiving. Ian added another finger speeding his pace up hearing the person he loved enjoy it so much. " Fuck Ian , faster please.." Mickey said softly while arching his back at the feelings. Ian shoved a third finger in while going as fast as he could to please Mickey. "HOLY SHIT, Ian please.." Mickey yelled out. He wanted Ian badly but was already a moaning mess and could barely talk. "Please what..is THE Mickey Milkovich begging? Ian said going a little faster with a stupid smirk on his face. "Fuck... Ian please I need it.." Mickey said as he felt his legs get a little weaker. Ian wanted to play a little more but he wanted it too, he pulled his pants down and immediately coated his dick in spit and pre cum. He slowly inserted his dick into Mickey and waited a minute to start thrusting. Within minutes he started slamming into Mickey. " FUCK IAN, SHIT!" Mickey screamed, he wasn't used to this feeling but he loved every moment of it, especially since it was with Ian. "You like it you little slut?" Ian said as he went deeper and faster in Mickey. "SHIT , FUCK!" Mickey screamed, he was overwhelmed with pleasure. He felt his legs get weaker as he was close to cumming. Ian laughed at the older man almost collapsing. "What the fuck is so funny Gallagher!" Mickey said in between moans and breaths. "Nothing at all Mickey, just the fact that your legs are shaking and you almost fell because your taking all my dick like a little slut." Ian said as he went deeper which made Mickey moan even louder. Mickey came on the shelf and Ian came in Mickey seconds after. "Your moans are pretty Mick." Ian said while smiling. "Shut the fuck up fire crotch." Mickey said turning his head slightly blushing and smiling from the compliment.

This had 0% energy I'm tired as fuck I just got off work where hoes been bothering me all day so enjoy or I'll eat ur kneecaps off.