How Is That Fun For Me? (SMUT)

Based on season 3 episode 6 I think. That fat fucker Terry doesn't walk in on them and they just be happily fuckin in peace 😛 ( suggested from the last story)

"What are these?" Ian said as he held up Mickey's Ben Wa Beads in front of him. "There Ben Wa Beads, you shove them up my ass and pull them out real slow." Mickey said shyly. "How is that fun for me?" Ian said while smiling at the older boy. " Oh come on." Mickey said with a small chuckle as Ian bent him over the couch. Ian slid his dick inside of Mickey gently and slowly. He slowly thrusted as Mickey moaned lowly and softly. He picked up his pace and went harder within minutes. Mickey moaned with each thrust that was made. Soon he was screaming and whimpering. "You like that? You like how I fuck you while you scream my name?" Ian said as he pulled Mickey's jet black hair. "Hm? You like it don't you Mickey?" Ian said while kissing his neck. "Yes fuck yes! Ian please don't stop!" Mickey said as he gripped on to the couch tighter to stop himself from falling. Whimpering and moaning loudly as he felt Ian go deeper inside of him hitting a spot that felt good to him. "Right there! Right there please don't stop daddy!" Mickey screamed and immediately noticed what he had said muffling his moans by putting his lips together. "Daddy huh?" Ian said with a smirk as he flipped Mickey over and laid him on the couch, legs in the air and went harder and faster. "Shit Ian! Mickey screamed repeatedly. "Don't stop now, keep calling me daddy." Ian said as he went deeper. "I'm gonna cum!" Mickey said as he tugged on Ian's hair. "Not yet, hold it." Ian said as he slowed his pace down. "D-daddy please.." Mickey said breathlessly, embarrassed with flustered cheeks looking away from Ian. "Fuck Mickey you're so fucking sexy." Ian said as he went deeper but kept the slow pace. " S-SHIT IAN! FUCK!" Mickey screamed with loud moans following with each slow, deep stroke. "I-an.." Mickey choked out, sort of out of breath. "Yes Mick?" Ian said as he made eye contact with the older boy underneath him. "C-cum please.." Mickey said as he moaned softly while breathing heavily. "Begging are we? Go ahead and cum." Ian said with a smirk and a small chuckle. Mickey came right then when Ian said he could. Within minutes Ian sped up his pace and came inside of Mickey. "You called me daddy." Ian said with a smile. "Don't get ahead of yourself I didn't mean to." Mickey said as he laid on the couch. "Why don't you do it everytime we fuck?" Ian said while grabbing a blanket laying on top of Mickey basically cuddling him. "I don't know...it makes me feel.. small." Mickey said while scrunching up his face in a disgusted way. "Mickey, you're a bottom you most definitely are the small one." Ian said laughing. "Shut up or I won't ever call you that shit ever again." Mickey said as he slapped the back on his head softly. "Okay fine, I like it when you're like that. You seem so vulnerable and you let keep take care of you." Ian said as he fumbled with Mickey's fingers. "It's not the worse thing... I guess. Mickey said as he held Ian's hand before falling asleep.

This is a very short story but it's cute 🥰