Missed Me? ( Smut)

Ian found Mickey fingering himself moaning his name in their apartment after he had been gone all day. (Something slight something simple just enjoy it or I'll eat ur kneecaps off😛)
Ian walked into their apartment only to be welcomed with small moans and whimpers. It was obviously Mickey but what was he doing? Ian quietly sat down his things and took off his jacket and hug it up. He walked over to his room and slightly open the door. There he saw Mickey, laying on his back, eyes closed, mouth open with his fingers thrusting in and out of himself. "Yes...Ian please!" Mickey yelled, he didn't know Ian was staring at him. He slightly bit his bottom lip as he picked up the pace, he was gonna cum any second. "Missin' me?" Ian said as he walked through the door. "I-Ian!" Mickey said as he immediately sat up and took his fingers out. "No don't stop now baby keep going." Ian said as he pushed Mickey down on his back. Ian never liked when Mickey touched himself because he wanted to be the one to him feel good, but it always turned him on. "Ian please.." Mickey knew he wasn't supposed to touch himself but he couldn't help it. "You know you fucked up right?" Ian said while easing his eyebrows with a small smile. "Ian..I didn't know you were here." Mickey said. He really fucked up. "So that's what you do when I'm not home? Touch yourself?" Ian said. "No.." Mickey said while looking away. Ian pulled his pants down and used his pre cum as lube. He bent Mickey's legs into his chest and shoved his dick inside of him. "SHIT!" Mickey screamed. Ian started slamming into Mickey. "Feels good Mick?" Ian said while smiling down at the older boy who was moaning and whimpering. Mickey could only nod in response. "Use your words baby." Ian said while speeding up his pace. "FUCK! YES YES YES!" Mickey screamed out. Those were the only words he could form into a sentence while his lover was deep inside of him. Ian went deeper into Mickey as he slowed down his pace so he could listen to how good his lover was feeling. "Ian... I'm gonna cum." Mickey said as he grabbed Ian's hand. "Hold it." Ian said as he started going harder and faster. "FUCK , I CAN'T IAN PLEASE!" Mickey screamed as squeezed Ian's hand harder and tugged on his hair with his other free hand. "If you cum I swear you won't be walking." Ian said as he cover the slit of Mickey's dick with his finger. Mickey whimpered at the fact he knew Ian would most likely make him not be able to walk properly for a couple of days. Ian sped up his pace as he was close to cumming. "IAN PLEASE LET ME CUM!" Mickey screamed. "You wanna cum?" Ian said while making eye contact with Mickey. "Please!" Mickey pleaded, that's the only thing he could say with all the pleasure he was receiving. "Beg." Ian said while stroking Mickey's dick that was dripping with pre cum. "Please Ian.. let me cum. I promise I won't do it again. I'm sorry daddy." Mickey said as he placed his hand over Ian's hand which was stroking his dick slowly. "Please Ian..." Mickey said as he made eye contact with Ian. Ian went faster than ever making Mickey throw his head back and scream. "Go on, cum baby." Ian said as he was close to cumming. Mickey came all over Ian's hand and seconds later Ian came in Mickey. "You're so fucking lucky Mick." Ian said with a small chuckle. "I was gonna fuck you up until you started begging." Ian said while falling next to Mickey. "Oh please, suck a dick bitch." Mickey said as he flipped Ian off.