You're So Sensitive ( fluff , Smut )

Based off of a deleted scene I think. Ian feels bad about something his p/o officer (that stupid big bitch Paula) said and Mickey makes him feel a little bit better and then it leads to something else😛.

"You're so sensitive, you're so sensitive." said as he let Ian kiss him gently. The kiss slowly begins to become more passionate and eager. Ian found an entrance and slipped his tongue into Mickey's mouth, letting it explore every inch of his lover's mouth. Mickey moaned into the kiss as he felt himself get rock hard in the matter of minutes. "Well would you look at that." Ian said with a small chuckle noticing the boner in Mickey's pants. "Shut up fire crotch." Mickey said smiling ear to ear. "You sure you wanna go there?" Ian said while cupping Mickey's dick through his pants. "Maybe.." Mickey said as he moaned at the feeling as Ian rubbed on his boner through his pants. Ian took Mickey's pants off and got on his knees and almost immediately started sucking his dick. Mickey gasped at the feelings of his husband's warm mouth wrapped around his dick in just the matter of seconds turning into minutes. "Just like that...keep going please." Mickey moaned out as he gripped and tugged at Ian's red hair. Ian sped up his pace making Mickey groan and moan lowly. "Fuck yeah...just like Ian please..." Mickey kept repeating that along with a string of curse words. Ian loved when Mickey was loud and vulnerable and he just needed to hear and see it. Mickey wasn't like that with a simple blowjob or a handjob. Ian stopped and laid Mickey on his back, spitting on 2 fingers and shoving them inside of him. "Fuck.." Mickey moaned softly. Ian sped up his pace after a couple minutes of slow teasing. "Ian please stop teasing I need it!" Mickey said whining and squirming around with Ian's fingers still inside of him. "I'm sure you do." Ian said as he picked up his pace even more, added a third finger and crooked it, hitting Mickey's prostate dead on. "FUCK! Right there Ian please!" Mickey screamed out. Ian slowly pulled his fingers out after a couple of minutes of driving Mickey crazy, coating his hard dick in lube. He slowly slid his dick inside of Mickey, watching him whimper and moan underneath him. Ian started thrusting harder and harder after letting Mickey adjust. "Shit Ian!" Mickey yelled out as he snuck his hand towards his dick and started jerking himself off. "Move your hand baby." Ian said as he grabbed Mickey's hand off of his dick and interlocked his fingers with it, holding his hand while he went deeper into the smaller boy. "You look so good Mickey..so good taking my dick." Ian said as he spend up his pace while running his other hand all over Mickey's body. Mickey bit his lip as small whines and whimpers with shaky breaths tried to escape. "Aw baby don't do that let me hear your pretty moans." Mickey instantly started blushing and looked away from Ian. "Look at me Mick." Ian said as he grabbed Mickey by his chin and turned his face back towards him, making breath taking eye contact with him. "Ian...cum please!" Mickey said while gripping Ian's hand tighter. "Hold it baby." Ian said while slowing down his pace trying to look for Mickey's prostate. "FUCK IAN! RIGHT THERE DADDY PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Mickey screamed as he squirmed around underneath Ian's grip. "Right there hm?" Ian said as he hit that spot harder and faster. "YES YES DADDY PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Mickey screamed with whines and whimpers practically crying as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Ian knew just how to make him lose his mind. "YOU FEEL SO GOOD IAN! please don't stop daddy..." Mickey whined as he squirmed around again. Making Ian grab his hips to hold him in place as he drilled him into the bed. "SHIT IAN! CUM PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME CUM DADDY!" Mickey screamed with tears running down his face. It wasn't because of pain but he was overstimulated with pleasure. "If you cum, we're not stopping until I want." Ian said with a smirk. "Please daddy.. just let me cum p-please." Mickey said whining. Ian slowed down his pace but went deeper and deeper as minutes went by making Mickey scream and whimper loudly. "FUCK IAN!" Mickey screamed as he came with shaking legs and a loud moan with a whine following right behind. Ian flipped Mickey over with his ass in the air. He repositioned himself as he slammed his dick back inside of Mickey. "Shit Ian!" Mickey yelled as he let his head drop into a pillow that was underneath him. Ian immediately started thrusted hard and fast making Mickey's body jerk back and forth meeting every thrust. "Daddy! Shit! Ian please!" Mickey cried out reaching his hand back to push Ian away. Ian only grabbed his hand and thrusted faster making Mickey whimper and moan loudly. "DADDY PLEASE! I CAN'T!" Mickey screamed out as his legs started to heavily shake. "You can take it baby. Don't say you can't." Ian said as he slowed down his pace, gently slamming into Mickey to give him a break. "Fuck! Ian please.." Mickey said as he buried his head inside of a pillow, arching his back a little so Ian had more access. "Begging are we? Look at that pretty little hole. Whose is it Mickey? Whose hole is it Mickey?" Ian said as he watched his dick slide in and out of Mickey watching him struggle to respond. "Answer me baby." Ian said as he went deeper and faster. "Y-YOURS DADDY IT'S YOURS!" Mickey screamed as Ian hit his prostate time and time again. "It's yours daddy..I promise! FUCK! PLEASE DON'T STOP DADDY IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Mickey screamed as he felt Ian hit a spot that felt better than his prostate. "Fuck your sounds are so pretty Mick." Ian said as he slowed down his stroke but went as deep as he could inside of Mickey. "C-cum..Ian cum please.." Mickey said barely above a whisper with shaky breaths. He was sweating, sore, needy, tired and overstimulated. "Can you hold it a little longer baby?" Ian said while sneaking his hand around his lovers dick slowly jerking him off as he thrusted harder and faster. "No Ian I can't please!" Mickey screamed as he felt like he was going crazy and the two different paces Ian was going. "Say you can't one more time Mickey." Ian said as he went as deep as he could into Mickey once again just for saying the word. "DADDY! I'm S-sorry!" Mickey screamed out as Ian went deep inside of him. "Don't say that anymore baby." Ian said as he went back to the pace he had before. He slowly worked up to his climax as Mickey was still holding his. "Cum please.." Mickey said practically crying now. "Go ahead and cum."Ian said with a low moan as he felt his climax max approaching. After a couple minutes Ian came inside of Mickey. Mickey immediately collapsed onto the bed, legs shaking from overstimulation. "Damn I didn't mean to go that hard on you Mick. I'm sorry." Ian said with a small chuckle laying next to him. "Fuck you Ian." Mickey said while flipping him off. "Wanna go again?" Ian said while raising his eyebrows at Mickey. "I didn't mean it... go to sleep!" Mickey said as he softly slapped Ian's arm. "Goodnight baby." Ian said laughing. "Goodnight redhead." Mickey said before quickly falling asleep.

This took a lot of time and thinking and I actually like this lil story.😛