Where did this come from? (Sad, fluff)

Mickey found a love letter from a stalker of Ian's. It causes confusion and anger but they work it out.

"I'm gonna go shower." Ian said while walking up the stairs leaving his jacket on the chair. Mickey grabbed his jacket and hung it on the coat rack as something fell out of the jacket pocket. "What the fuck is this?" Mickey said as he opened the folded paper and began reading.

Ian I have loved you since I first saw you. Your eyes brought me light and joy. I can't wait until I can spend the rest of my life with you. Seeing you makes my stomach turn upside down and filled with butterflies... I love you Ian and I always will....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Mickey screamed throughout the house running upstairs not letting go on the note. "Ian what the fuck is this!" Mickey screamed bursting though the bathroom door. "What are you talking about?" Ian said while pulling back the shower curtain halfway. "Are you cheating on me?" Mickey asked with a confused face. "No, what the fuck are you talking about Mickey." Ian said with a sort of disgusted face. "So what the fuck is this love letter I found in your jacket." Mickey said while holding up the creased piece of paper. "Where did this come from?" Mickey said while crossing his hands still holding my the paper. "Let me see that." Ian said as he reached his hand out for the paper. Mickey gave him the paper and watched him read it, following his eyes every move they make. "Who the fuck put that in your pocket!" Mickey yelled fillies with sadness and anger. "I don't know! I don't even go out enough to talk to people nor do I have friends!" Ian said while throwing the paper on the floor. "Ian pleas don't fucking play with me right now..." Mickey said in a low tone of voice with tears in the rim of his eyes. "Mickey I promise you.. I've never done anything with anybody but you, you're my husband and I love you too much to put you through thag type of pain." Ian said while turning off the water and stepping out of the shower to look Mickey dead in his eyes. "I swear to you I have never seen, touched, loved or anything else to anybody but you Mickey." Ian said while stepping closer to Mickey with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Ian...this was in your fucking pocket..who the fuck gave it to you.." Mickey said with a small sniffle as fast tears ran down his face. "Mickey I don't know who slipped it in my pocket and I don't know who the fuck "loves" me or likes me... I know for sure I don't love or them or like them, I love you and only you. That's why I married you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you no matter what kind of shit we go through." Ian said as he wiped a tear off of Mickey's cheek and caressed it slowly and softly. Mickey took a step back before walking out the bathroom wiping his nose and eyes while walking downstairs to grab a jacket. "MICKEY!" Ian called out multiple times only to get no response. "I'm gonna fucking kill whoever did this shit." Ian whispered to himself. Mickey left with red eyes and stained tear marks on his cheeks. He left and didn't come home until around 2:45 A.m. He was sloppy drunk and could barely talk. "Fucking hell Mickey..." Ian said as he walked downstairs only to find Mickey laid out on the couch singing love songs loudly. "Hey Ian, you know you look really fucking sad, I'm the sad one..you fucking cheated." Mickey slowly said, he sounded like an alcoholic but we know Mickey isn't like that. "Okay for one, I never cheated on you, two we need to get you a little sobered up. Ian said as he walked to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle for Mickey to drink. "Drink it. Now." Ian said as he held up the water bottle to Mickey's mouth. Mickey did was he was told and took small sips of the water. Mickey slept on the couch that night while Ian went out and looked for his "rapist" (Kash. Kash took advantage of Ian. Ian was a little boy who knew nothing about maturity and anything else. Kash was obsessed with Ian even though he was 15/16. Ever since he got with Mickey he had been stalking his every move. It made sense to why Ian was looking for him.) He looked everywhere for Kash but he seemed like he was no where to be found. It was like a real life stalker when he would just pop up places and disappear when he needed/wanted to. "MICKEY! MICKEY IT WAS KASH!" Ian screamed throughout the house as he bursted in the unlocked front door. Mickey was upstairs gathering his things to leave. Ian ran upstairs to "their" room and saw Mickey with a bag full of stuff. "Mickey it was Kash..please don't do this." Ian said as he tried to catch his breath but also didn't want to cry. "Kash...the fucker who groomed you?" Mickey said while dropping his bag on the bed. "Yes.." Ian said while slightly looking down remember when he was 15. "Why would it be him?" Mickey said while crossing his arms. "He caught us fucking.. he groomed me and he's been obsessed with me ever since I worked at the store with him. That's why Mick. He wants me for himself because he's obsessed and doesn't want me to be with you." Ian said as he took a deep breath while wiping a tear from his eye. "Ian..." Mickey said while still standing there with his arms crossed. "If you don't wanna believe me... don't. I never cheated on you Mikhalio." Ian said while turning away walking down the stairs "Ian! Ian I never said I didn't believe you. I'm just hurt at the thought of you having someone else even though I know you wouldn't." Mickey as he followed right behind Ian. "I don't want or need anybody else Mickey. I need you." Ian said as he made eye contact with Mickey. "I love you, I always will Mickey..." He said as he hugged Mickey tightly not wanting to let him go. Mickey had no other reaction than immediately hugging him back, placing his nose in the crook of his neck while letting a tear glide down his face. "Love you too redhead.." Mickey said barely above a whisper but able to be heard by Ian.

This is cute and sad and I love it... IAN IS NOT A CHEATER!!! They both love eachother to the moon and back😗