SECOND

In the last chapter, a man followed and questioned me about the Ouija board.

Despite my better judgment, I ended up following him. He took me to a mixed martial arts institute, where I watched fighters throwing punches and kicks in the ring. The studio was empty. No one around. Strangely, I did not feel uneasy.

So you can't follow strangers, okay?

But this stranger was hot.

I mean, not I would date him hot

But how hot would he be in his prime hot?

Like, even if the stranger is hot, don't follow them.

He offered me a chair and gestured to take a seat.

"Do you want water?"

I shook my head.

"What's your name?"

"Kaya.."

"So you performed the Ouija board ritual?"

I nodded.

your name? who's gonna tell me that? rude-

I found myself once more at an unfamiliar location, being questioned by someone I didn't know.

"Who else was with you when you performed it?"

"My neighbour."

"Whom did you summon during the ritual?"

"No one" I shrugged.

I guess the unknown man glared at me.

"Can you bring her here tomorrow?"

"Why should I?" He seemed to look more pissed.

"You have a visitor." a boy around my age walked in.

A good-looking one.

Like why does everyone here possess such good looks?

He stopped when he saw me. Wide honey brown eyes staring at me. Disbelief was written across his face.

"Kaya," he mumbled.

"How do you know my name?" I got up.

"Rihan, what's the matter?" The man stopped me as he started talking to the boy supposedly named Rihan.

"Nothing...there is someone who needs you."

"Oh,.....yes, take me there"

Then he turned to me, "Hey you... follow us"

You? I have a name. Never mind, I'll just follow them.

The boy leads the way to a room. Blue walls. Two sofas placed opposite to one another, In the centre with a coffee table in between. Well-lit, room was decorated to calm the nerves of a person.

There was a man sitting scrunched in the room. He was constantly looking around as if someone were following him. Dark circles around his eyes as if he hadn't slept for a while.

"Who is he?" I questioned.

"A client" the man stated.

What client? EXPLAIN.

"Please relax and tell us how may we help you. My name is Dev" the man who brought me here said, looking at his 'client'.

So the man who brought me here is called Dev. Rihan boy had disappeared somewhere.

I took a seat beside Dev. I'm not standing there the whole time.

The man in front of us hesitated a bit, then finally started. " I'm Keshav. This happened a month ago. I was out of the city on a vacation with my friends in Goa." He paused.