FORTH

The girl took me to a different room. It was her room, maybe.

"Btw I'm Cheryl. Nice to meet you. " She smiled as she shook my hand. She was tall. Smooth dark complexion. Chemically treated straight hair that barely touched her shoulder. She had very sharp features. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.

"I'm Kaya." I smiled back.

Inside her room was another small room. When she opened it, it seemed like her closet space. That's so cool.

"You can pick any outfit you like." She said, showing it to me. 

"Woah, you have so many outfits."

"Gotta keep them for missions and I love dressing up. " 

I searched through the fights and found a long-sleeved, square neck, white top. It had delicate flower patterns all over it. If we are gonna play date, then this was the perfect fit. I decided to go on with the jeans I was wearing. Straight-legged, light-washed. 

I sat on a chair by her dressing table as she did my makeup. The dressing table was a beautiful sight to behold, with its glittering mirrors and spruced cosmetics. At least those who loved makeup could indulge themselves. There were so many different types of products, from different shades of lipstick to kajal, kohl, bronzers, highlighters etc etc.   

Once she was done I looked at myself. She had done such a nice job. The makeup was done meticulously so that I don't look like a child also my best features are highlighted. Cheryl was a genius. 

"You have done such a great job" I thanked her.

"Nah gurl, you are pretty." she winked at me and I couldn't help but blush.

"Aww, you're so cute. Go ahead I'll get ready and come outside" she said.

 Go ahead I'll get ready and come outside" she said

(A/N: this is Kaya's fit and makeup)

As I stepped foot in the hall, "Danmm I was made for this moment. I was alive so that I'd meet you" The guy held my hand and started talking.

"Andrew stop."I heard Dev's voice.

"Kaya don't mind Andrew." Dev continued. Oh, so this Guy's name was Andrew.

I took a seat on the sofa opposite Andrew and Dev on the sofa. On the coffee table before me was a set of things that seemed to confuse me.

"Kaya, these are some of the things you might find useful." Andrew said pointing at the things.

"First" He picked up what seemed like lipstick."It is a taser, and the back shot a laser strong enough to burn something. Then this is a little pocket knife." showing a little knife. Then he gave me a little camera which was the size of a button and told me to attach it to my top. the camera also had a tracker so they had my live location. Then he put everything in a bag then handed it to me. "I can't come and protect you so my babies will" smiling proudly.