FOURTEENTH

Pishach

Pishach

What the hell is Pishach?

Ah.....

There was barely any authentic information about Pishach. The me from before might have believed in hoax information like this, but now nah. I had enough exposure to the paranormal to tell what might be true and what might be false. I sighed. Damm, there are so many hoaxes on the internet.

Pishach are ghosts

They are two freaking different species.

Oh that reminds me of someone who might know Nyasa.

I got hold of my phone and dialled her number.

"Aab yaad aayi meri.."(trans: now you remember me) I heard a melodic voice from the other side of the phone.

"Nah nah...how can I forget you?"

"Lies, blatant lies,"

"Arrey no Nyasa. I remember you, always will"

"Then why didn't you tell me you got a boyfriend."

"Whaaa...nooo"

"Lies, lies, lies, Ritika told me she saw you with a boy, a handsome that too. How can you do this to me? I told you everything about my relationship from start to finish and you do this to me?"

"Nyasaaaaa......I was scared" I blurted out.

"scared..what?"

"We are not yet dating, we have been on a few dates but....." oh god I was lying, please forgive me. I can't explain everything.

"Awwww, my baby is scared" I could hear her squeal from the other side, I'm gonna regret this.

"Nyasu...leave that have you ever heard about Pishach "

"Pishach? why do you want that? What new movie did you watch? Leave it not worth your time, focus on dating that boy"

"Nyasaaaa..."

"Now that you finally like some one lets go on a double date, next week, you have to come and bring you to know who along"

"ehhh..I don't know..."

"YOU are coming, IDK HOW but yess..seeyaaa" she hung up the phone.

HOW WILL I GET RIHAN TO TAG ALONG? AT THIS POINT I SHOULD JUST GO AND KMS. Maybe Nayasa will forgive me. At the thought of that, I could hear an angry Nayasa growing teeth and horns while chasing me.

nonono...

I value my life, can't go face Naysa not right now maybe in the future I could. I would. It's hard at times to want to fit in, everyone has a partner but neither do I feel attracted nor do I want to. Then there are days when I want to have someone, someone who appreciates me, late-night explorations and early morning runs, sitting in high places while counting stars. 

Oh, I wish.....

Will I be satisfied? only fools are satisfied

                                                                              *****

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, the energy on the field surged. The atmosphere was charged with excitement and anticipation. Our team was preparing for a gruelling running competition, eager to test our endurance. In the distance, the boys' team from our college could be seen, warming up with rigorous swings of their hockey sticks. The air was filled with the sounds of chaotic yells and the scent of sweat and hard work. As we began the match, I scanned through the team formation, searching for any possible opening to reach the goal.