Author's Note

Dear Reader,

This is My New book. Yay!

*drumrolls*

It is about paranormal investigators. (cuz it's Halloween season, so why not?)

*strange creepy music starts playing*

I have always loved horror stories. Reading/watching paranormal movies and paranormal content online. I have even tried playing horror games, ouija board, and visiting the graveyard, just to name a few. About using the Ouija board, DON'T TRY DOING THAT. I came out unharmed, doesn't mean you will too. Well, I'm not trying to scare you, but you gotta be careful. For example, Kaya, our lovely protagonist, despite knowing the dangers of it, will find out how her life takes a massive turn.

For that to happen you gotta keep reading this book till the end. Follow Kaya's journey as she starts seeing the world through a new lens. accompany her as she dabbles in the world of the paranormal and uncovers the unseen with the help of her new friends.

This book is a work of fiction. The author came up with all the characters in this story,  and they're not based on anything real. Its similarity to real-life people or places is a coincidence.

I'm an amateur writer. who is still learning and exploring ways to tell the countless stories in her head.

This book was Inspired by Indian paranormal Investigators Sarbajeet Mohanty, Pooja Vijay and Savio Furtado. They have made me see the paranormal in a new light. They have a YouTube channel named " Ghost Encounters (PAIRS)". I've been watching them for a year and loving it. I love their Ghost Encounters unfiltered podcast where they dissect famous/infamous cases and give their perspective, is so fascinating. Please check them out. I've linked a video above.

Also Thank you to my friends who always read and support my work. And finally, If you have made it this far thank you for reading this book or maybe you will be reading this book. I do appreciate it. Every like and comment means a lot and encourages me to write more.

Could you please take a moment to leave comments and vote? Your support keeps me going. 🥺👉👈

This is the first draft so if you spot any mistakes please let me know. You are welcome to provide constructive criticism or opinions. But please be as polite as possible.

Please give this story lots of love. ILY

Thank you,

love Ellie.

the creepy music can stop now. ugh, it gives me chills.

                                                                                ZERO

"Did you think of the consequences before you used the Ouija board?"

"Everyone makes mistakes"

"Thanks to your mistake, you are no longer a Normie, so stop acting like one"

                                                                                             ***

An Ouija board. A single mistake. Now, Kaya isn't just a normal teenager. Her newfound psychic abilities force her to join the Paranormal Agents, a secret organization called 'PARAPYCHE', which battles unseen threats.

Kaya faces a choice - embrace her hidden power or let the darkness consume her friend.

But keeping her secret life from her friends and family is the biggest challenge, along with tackling teenage shenanigans.

Can Kaya master her newfound abilities before her reality unravels?

------------------------------------------

Please do vote, comment and share. This is my first time writing paranormal, so your support would mean a lot. Thank you! Irregular updates.

 Thank you! Irregular updates