CHAPTER -1

So everybody,
Here is the first chapter of His Zaria, please read and enjoy. Dont forget to vote and comment

Happy reading...

Guilt.. hate... self-loathe is all I feel while looking at my reflection in the mirror. Have you ever felt so much guilty that now it is difficult for you to look at your own eyes in your reflection. If somebody would have told me in the past that one day I would feel immense guilt for my actions that , I'll hate myself to no extreme, the cheerful and carefree me would have just laughed it off. But now...as I'm facing the consequences of my actions, its becoming difficult to breath . And the helplessness of not being able to express my inner turmoil to somebody is suffocating . And I'm so sure that I won't ever be able to open up to my family or best friends because I know how much it would hurt my loved ones. Or maybe I can open up to some stranger , and just confess my every action and its consequences, but the trust issues are too big that I can never say something even to a stranger. They say time will heal every wounds, but my demons are buried deep within my soul that time is only increasing its depth. Sometimes I feel like drowning myself into the deapth of my guilt so helplessly that I can't reach the shore.
My depressing thoughts are interrupted by the beep of my phone.
"Come on ,Kai, bring out your best smile, put on your brave facade , you have your family waiting for you.." I said myself while patting my shoulder. With that I got ready in my office cloth, black formal pants and white blouse. Then I made my way downstairs.

"Amma.... Ammaaaaa...., where is my bag? I can't find it, I'm getting late for office. Ammaaaa.. where are you..?"
I called for my mother as I entered to the kitchen. And there she is making breakfast.
"Amma here you are, why are you not answering me, I can't find my bag please find it for me , I'm getting late".

[Amma is the Malayalam word for Mother]

"Oper your eyes choti , and go check the table" she told me while pouring the batter for Dosa on the pan.
"Thankyou my Janu ,I don't know what will happen to me without you, ummaaa"
I said while kissing her cheeks.
"Go away you drama queen " she said while slapping me lightly.
As I entered the hall I saw papa buried his head in the newspaper. I walked to him slowly without any sound and stood behind him to startle him," Good morning to you too choti" he said while closing the newspaper. "How can you always find me standing behind you papa, it's not fair" I said sulking "that's because you are an idiot" came the voice of my annoying big brother. "Shut up Chetta,
"Everyone knows who is the loser here" I said while showing my tongue at him.
"Where is my Bhaiyyas, bhabis and the trouble makers "? I asked my brother. "They are all gone to temple for some Puja" he replied.
"Papa , don't you think somebody is getting late for their office?" He said while raising his eyebrows. Ay Shiva , I'm getting late "bye papa, I'm going " I said kissing his cheek.
"Stop right there, Kainat and have your breakfast first" came the voice of Amma. "But ,ammaa.."" No, first eat and then go"
"Go eat , I'll drop you today"said Rohan chettan.