CHAPTER -4

I reached my office by 9am

I reached my office by 9am. As I entered my staff started to greet me and I replied them politely. I gaved the flower bouquet to my driver who will place it on Kai's table without anyone's notice. I then enterd my private elevator which is only used by me and my family and by Kai too. But I know she only enter in this elevator when me or any other family member is with her. She is working for me for six months now and I never felt so comfortable to work with any other of my PA. And everybody at home now that I like her but what they don't know is that I love her. My parents and dadu love her and my siblings admire her very much . Even though Ahaan maintain a professional relationship with her inside the office , outside the office he call her Kia di. It makes me happy by seeing the love my family share for Kai.

"Good morning Mr.Singhania" as soon as I entered my cabin I was welcomed with her sweet voice, and I felt my heart at peace. She always have this effect on me.

"Morning, Ms.Menon" I replied to her with a soft smile. As I took a look at her I wanted to jump in happiness, we are twinning,yey. Then she gave me my tea which is ofcourse made by her and I love it. Then she returned to her cabin. And I looked straight outside my cabin.Her cabin is just infront of mine. And I looked at her as she picked up the bouquet, as she read the note a smile graced her lips which automatically mede me smile, God.. her smile is so precious and infectious. I will never let someone snatch that smile because that is my sanity.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was engrossed in my file when someone barged in to my cabin and I didn't even bothered to look up as I know who was the intruder.
"Morning, lover boy how are you doing? I missed you" Vihaan started his drama while Vikram and Salah took their seat without even asking

How am I even friends with them, and how can anybody say that they are the CEOs of multinational companies

"What brought you guys here today? We were going to meet in the evening anyway" I asked them. "Ohh that.. we missed our lovely Kia and wanted to taste her coffee. Where is she?" Salah replyed with a sh*t eating grin on his face. And as if on cue someone knocked on the door "come in" I said and Kia entered the cabin. And I groaned in frustration.
"Kia, my darling..." Vihaan stand up from his seat and hugged Kia sideways. This bitch , I want to kill him.
"Vihaan sir. How are you " she turned to him giving her pretty smile.

Hay, mein mar jawa .

"I'm good darling, I already told you to call me Vihaan" he said to her and looked at me with a smug smile

Idiot

Then she looked at the other two and nodded at them with smile, Vikram and Salah returned the smile. My friends love her like their sister, because they know how much I love her. But vihaan being the little bitch he is always annoys me while being close to her. She left after reminding me about the meeting I have in one hour.

"Now tell me why you guys are here? " I asked them.
"I'm getting married " Vikram said with a neutral face.
"Okay, with whome?" I asked, as I know that Rani ma was looking for a girl for him.
"Siya Kapoor " he said, even though he has no expression on his face I can still see the softness in his eyes when he said her name, it's the same look I have in my eyes whenever someone says about Kia. I love that women so much that my every thought begins with her and ends with her, she is everywhere in my mind, heart, soul.
"So we are getting one more bhabhi " Vihaan chirped . He is the craziest one in our group. We all studied together, even though Vihaan and Salah was younger than me and Vikram. They are my best buddies, I know I can count on them whenever I have problems. That's why I told them when I realised my love for Kia.
"When are you going to stop your creepy ways and directly propose to her." It was Vikram.
I took a sigh and said" it's not creepy, I just want her to feel happy for sometime. When I first saw her crying I felt her pain and I never want her to go through that again. She is my sunflower she have to shine like one."
"So you are not going to tell her that it is you who is sending the flowers and notes, do you don't want her to know that it's you?" Salah said.
"It's not about her knowing about me and my love, it's about her happiness and comfort all that matters, I'll tell her about my love when the time is right." I said. "You are too deep"said Vihaan .
"You will too, when the love for someone fill your whole existence " I said.

After spending some time talking about buisness and Vihaan flirting with Kia they all left. After the meeting with the HR department, I called Kia to my cabin.
She entered the cabin" Mr. Singhania, you asked for me" she asked, and I can feel my heartbeat getting fast, that's the effect she have in me, every fiber in my body come alive just by her presence.
"Yes, Ms.Menon, please take a seat" she sat in the chair. "Is everything set for tomorrow?" I asked her. "Yes Sir, all is set for tomorrow,I assure you that everything will be perfect " she said fidgeting with a hair tie in her hand, I noticed from the start that she always wears the tie on her wrist. I read somewhere that people with anxiety disorder wears ties around their wrist to control anxiety and stress. And I know that she have anxiety disorder, I don't know what happened to her in the past, but I just want her to be happy in her life.

"I called to invite you and your whole family for tomorrow's function at my home, please be there with your family " I invited her. "Sure, sir" she said still fidgeting with the hair tie. Do I make her anxious?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I reached home by 10 at the night, and mumma was waiting for me, she always do this even if tell her not to do it. After freshening up I came down and mumma was waiting for me to serve the dinner. As I was eating she asked me " did you invite Kia and her family?"" Yes mom she will come tomorrow with her family " she nodded her head, and by looking at her face I know that she is planning something. And everytime she plans something it's not good for me and my siblings. After finishing my dinner and bidding bye to mom I returned to my room. For sometime I completed my work because tomorrow is going to be hectic. At 12 am me Ahaan and Ahaana wished dadu birthday. After that we retaired to our room. I welcomed sleep with Kia on mind.
Tomorrow is going to be hectic, but I'm looking forward to it, for meeting my Zaria.

Hello readers,

So here is the 4th chapter.
Hope you guys are enjoying His Zaria
Please support and vote if you like the story. Excuse any mistakes.

Thankyou
Your author A🌻