CHAPTER -12

So 1k reads, I'm so happy
I dedicate this chapter to all my friends who supported me in every difficulties.
Thankyou

Read and enjoy

I was thinking about what happened earlier today, I never thought that Kia is not Vineet uncle's daughter. The amount of love and care that family have for her.
After listening to uncle my respect for them increased. Their love for Kia is so pure, they shifted their entire life from Kerala to Mumbai so that she can have a peaceful life.
I looked at the time and it showed 5, I need to drop Kia today as I have asked her. I just wanted to spend some time with her after hearing all the truth from her parents. I know it's not right to keeping the truth about Kia from herself, but I know she will feel heartbroken after hearing the truth, she loves her family very much. Even if I wanted to tell her the truth I can't, I have promised uncle and aunty, and I don't want to break their trust. I hope they tell her everything before she get to know from someone else. Usually her work time is till 6 PM, but as I have to go to Inferno afterwards I need to drop her now. I made my way towards her cabin and knocked and after getting permission I entered, she looked at me and I know she don't know what to say,so I made it easy for her.
"I'll wait for you in the parking lot, come down after 10 minutes." I said and she nodded her head. I smiled at her innocence and went to parking lot. After 10 minutes she come. I opened the door for her,she entered and put her seat belt.
I entered the passenger seat and started the car. There was a comfortable silence in the car, breaking the silence I said her "did aunty or mumma told you about the engagement date?"
She nodded her head in no, but there was redness over her cheeks.

God, she should stop blushing like that,I can't control myself. I groaned inside.

"Okay, so the engagement date is fixed after three weeks, are you okay with it ? Do you want to change?" I asked even though I didn't want to but her comfort comes first, no compromise on that.
I looked at her and she was looking at me straight, her black eyes shined with something.
"I don't have a problem with the date Abhi." She said, I melted then and there .

"What about wedding date?" She asked.

"There is one date after three months and the other one is after eight months, what do you think?" I asked her even though I wanted to choose the first date.

"Mmmm... What do you think? It is your wedding too" she said and I was taken back by her question, I only thought about her opinion but she... She thought about me...

Haaye, ye kitna sweet hai yaar

"Mmm ... honestly I want to choose the first date, but as I said earlier, your choice matters the most to me." I said truthfully.

"Okay I'll inform Amma about my decision" She said and silence followed the car.

"Are you going back to work after dropping me?" This time Kia asked trying to break the silence and I felt happy that she wanted to continue our conversation.

"No, I'm going to Inferno after dropping you." I said and she looked at me with a questioning look.

"Actually inferno is my club, actually Me, Vikram, Vihaan and Salah started the club after we stepped into our family business, we wanted to create something individually, it was actually Vihaan's idea but anyway we started it three years ago and now it is running successfully." I said to her.

"That's great." She said.

After about 10 minutes we reached her home . After bidding bye to her I was going to enter the car when she called me

"Abhi "

I turned towards her and answered" yes"

"My friends want to meet you, so if you don't have a problem then can we all meet, please ?" She asked hesitated.

I walked towards her and said
"you don't have to say please to me for anything, yes and I don't have a problem meeting with my saalis, I will invite my friends too so that you can bond with them too, what say?"
She nodded her head and said
"I'll talk with them and inform you about it"
"Okay, now go inside it's becoming late" I said.
"Bye " she said and left, and I looked at her retreating back. After she entered her home I left from there.

Mumbai traffic is worst, I have been waiting for the green signal for past five minutes.
Suddenly someone knocked on my glass and I slide it down. There stood an old lady with red roses.
"Son, two roses only for ten rupees, please buy this and give it to your wife or girlfriend, she will be happy " the lady said.
"Aunty please give me the whole flowers" I said and she looked at me gratefully.

"I know beta you don't need these flowers but for helping me you are buying this, you are a good man, may god bless you with a long and healthy life with a lot of happiness." The lady said

"Aunty please don't pray for me, instead pray for the happy and long life of my love, that's enough for me" I said smiling at her.

"You are a man in love" she said with a knowing look I just smiled at her.
After that she left from there.

It was about 7 p m when I reached the club. I made my way inside. My friends was already present there.

"Wow, what am l looking at? The great Abhimanyu Singhania bringing flowers to his friends?" Vihaan said as soon as he saw me.

As I reached them I gave the flowers to the waiter and asked him to distribute it to our guests. As soon as he left I turned towards my idiot friend aka Vihaan.

"No, I didn't brought it for you so shut your idiotic mouth and brain." He pouted at my words and turned towards Salah.

"I swear to God, you are just looking like a dying pig, so don't show me that face"
Salah replied.

"As***le" Vihaan said.

"Jokes aside now tell me why did you came to office today.?" I asked.

"We have got information about him." Vikram said.

"Really, where is he now?" I asked him.

"He is now in Karnataka, my team is already behind him " Salah replied.

"Don't worry Vikky, we will find her." Vihaan said.
I know how much sensitive is Vikram about this topic, I wish we will find her soon.

"How is Niya?" Vikram asked Salah.

"She is doing good, just becoming naughty as the days passing " he said smiling, it is rare to seeing him smiling.

"And I have hired you all securities for a reason, so when you are outside your home, bring them with you okay." Salah said with no nonsense tone and we all agreed.
He is running a security company and he have the best guards in the world. Almost all the Indian buisnessmen have his bodyguards.

After that we ordered drink and Salah ordered Juice, he doesn't drink anymore.
I love him about that. Then I told them about the date and Vihaan was the first one to agree, Salah and Vikram agreed with great difficulty. After talking for about two hours and we call it a day.

Hello my dear readers,

How are you all, I hope everyone is fine.
How was today's chapter? Did you liked it , If you like it please do vote, share and comment.

Thankyou
Your author A 🌻