CHAPTER -17

Hello, my readers
So here is the update after days. Hope you will enjoy.

This chapter is dedicated to one of my reader who encouraged me for writing this chapter. Thankyou so much

Please pray for Palastine

Even though Abhi was talking to Vikram his eyes were glued to the entrance of the hall

Why is she taking so much time? He thought.

Just then Tara entered the hall with blushing cheeks, Avinash followed behind her. Abhi looked at the way but Kia didn't come. He couldn't wait anymore so he called Tara loudly.
All the guests were gone by now it's just the Menon and Singhania family was there along with their friends.

" Tara " Abhi called her loudly. And everyone looked at him.

"Yes Jiju?" She asked while coming towards him.

"Where is Kia?" He impatiently asked her.

"What do you mean by where is she? She was with you here." She replied him confusedly.

"Yes she was with me about thirty minutes ago, but then she left from here saying you called her." Abhi said, he was about to lose his calm now.

"I didn't call her, I was with Ansh for the past hour" Tara said, she was also getting worried now.

Where did this girl gone?

Bye now everyone heard their conversation and came towards them.

"What happened , Abhi?" Asked Karan.

"I don't know Bhai, I can't find Kia, she left from here saying Tara was calling her. It has been half an hour but she didn't come back and Tara is saying she didn't meet Kia " Abhi said panicking.

"Relax Abhi, just call her" Salah said.

Abhi called her, but nobody answered.

" She is not answering the calls " he said.

"Okay, she must be inside the house, let's check for her." Vikram said and everyone went to search for her.

Abhi went towards upstairs, he wished he find her there like last time. But she was not there. Bye now everyone was worried for her.

Vikram was looking for Kia in the garden, but didn't found her there. He was about to return from there when he saw movement behind the piller. He went towards there and saw it was Kia

" Kia " he called for her but she didn't responded.

He saw that she was shivering and she was not able to take breath.
So he fastened his pace, but before he could reach her she losed her balance and fall down during which her forehead crashed with the piller.
He kneeled infront of her and patted her cheeks, she opened her drowsy eyes and looked at him and said