CHAPTER -24

Hello friends,

Hope you are doing well, so here is our next chapter. I know it's been so long, but I was busy with my studies. I'll try to balance it from now on. I'm putting so much efforts, so you can atleast appreciate it by voting and commenting on each chapter. So please do complete the target for early updates.

Target: 400+ votes 150+ comments

Now read and enjoy 🤗

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

KAINAT MENON:

After unpacking and having bath me and Tara have come outside the hostel to have food. Tara have been nothing but an amazing person to me. She had already eaten food from the hostel yesterday and she said that it was not a good experience, so we went to one of her favourite restaurant and had amazing food.
Thinking about it has made me realise how much I miss my Amma's special Dosa and Chatni. I really miss my home, home as in my family. They are my everything. I miss my Papa's forehead kisses and hugs, Amma's tasty food and her endless complaints , and most importantly I miss my brothers. Those three are my life. Growing up they have been always there to protect me from everything. I was a mischievous child back then (still is ) and will always do something that will get me into trouble, but my brother's will cover up for me everytime. But I know I need to be away from their warmth to understand the real world and make an identity for myself. I want to be an independent woman, sure I can depend on my family emotionally, but I want to be financially independent just like my brothers. The three of them are five years older than me and three have made it into their own dream career. I want to become one of the most successful business women in the world.

Currently we have entered our college premises to have a tour around it. The night and the wind is giving a peaceful atmosphere with Tara's company. Even though I just met her today , I felt like I have known her since years, maybe it's because her behaviour is same like my Aadu. I miss my girls. Me, Siya, Aadhya and Sabah have been inseparable from the moment we became friends. But now as we have chosen different carreer options we are studying in different places. Aadhya and Sabah are staying in Mumbai, while Siya went to Chennai to pursue Medicine and for me I'm here in Delhi. Everything is going amazing in my life except that I miss my loved ones.

" Look at there Kainat, I have heard that it's the couple corner. Let's go and have a look. We won't get a chance to look there in the morning anyway because if we did ,we will have to witness their couple moments" Tara said while making a weird face in the end and I chuckled in response while nodding my head in yes.We went towards the corner,  it was quiet and dark there. But suddenly out of nowhere two men come in front of us startling us.  I held Tara's hand in a tight grip.

" Who are you two and what are you doing here at this time? " One of the men said coming close to us , from his way of speaking it was clear that he was drunk. I looked down with fear, but Tara run her thumb on my hand to calm me down.

" Don't worry, I'm with you " she whispered in my ear.

" Who are you to ask that? " Tara retorted back with the same tone and the man chuckled in response.

God, this girl is reckless.

"  Man...Looks like we have got two beautiful companies for tonight" the second man said .

" Stay away from us, or I'll call the police " I said realising that staying silent won't help in this situation, but looks like I should haven't opened my mouth, because now the two men were coming closer to us. Alcohol was reeking from them.

" Let's run from here " I whispered in Tara's ear and she nodded her head. As the men reached us we pushed them back hard and started running towards the gate where the security was present. But as we were running, suddenly I bumped into something hard making me lose my balance, I expected a sharp pain of hitting the ground but it didn't come, instead the something or someone I bumped into was holding me from preventing the fall. I opened my eyes and was met with a black pair of eyes that was staring into mine with so much intensity. The moment was broken when I heard Tara's sound.